JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Theres a bunch of us that don't have smart phones and don't carry around our PC's to watch u tube.I only watch when I get stumped on a project.

Theres a bunch of us that don't have smart phones and don't carry around our PC's to watch u tube.I only watch when I get stumped on a project.
but a lot of is do have smart phones and use our PCs to watch YouTube
But there is No need to carry around a PC to watch YouTube LOL. I feel like I could learn a lot more By watching stuff rather than simply asking people their opinions so I greatly value YouTube. Saved a LOT of time and money watching YouTube.

but a lot of is do have smart phones and use our PCs to watch YouTube
But there is No need to carry around a PC to watch YouTube LOL. I feel like I could learn a lot more By watching stuff rather than simply asking people their opinions so I greatly value YouTube. Saved a LOT of time and money watching YouTube.
Not too sure about the quality of your schooling from U tub.:confused: Ive had to sort through a lot pure BS just to find a decent how to.

In the NW I mainly watch Paul Harrell

I like Oregon Field Guide episodes. Learn a lot of cool things about the state.

I get a kick out of these guys - Fire Mountain Outdoors
Fire Mountain Outdoors

Yep! All of those plus...
OreGear
Caddis Fly Angling Shop
NWPipeSmoker
Travel Oregon
Spilt Milt Productions
Thunder Ranch
Mission 22
powerfactorshow (offically ended as of last week, but still A TON of content)
and probably another dozen others

Last Edited:
Not too sure about the quality of your schooling from U tub.:confused: Ive had to sort through a lot pure BS just to find a decent how to.
Very true. But I quickly get rid of those and watch channel;s that give demonstrations and proof to back up claims. Also when making a decision like "should I buy the RUGER PRECISION RIFLE" Watching 10 people that have a history of ability actually shoot the thing is a LOT better than asking people that have never shot it just give their thought and unfounded opinions on it.

Just as an example.

Very true. But I quickly get rid of those and watch channel;s that give demonstrations and proof to back up claims. Also when making a decision like "should I buy the RUGER PRECISION RIFLE" Watching 10 people that have a history of ability actually shoot the thing is a LOT better than asking people that have never shot it just give their thought and unfounded opinions on it.

Just as an example.
Hey. Maybe I should start a channel. Ive gotten an inside look at my RPR:p
IMG_0190_zpsn3xjctsq.jpg

I've flirted with the idea of starting a channel showcasing our antique gun collection , adventures with them and what we do to new guns to have them behave like the originals etc ...
But...
Not sure that too many folks would be interested.
Plus having time for doing the show right during the school year would tricky.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads