JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Make this horrible ad go away?

• Yes

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
I hadn't seen that ad pop up. I know that ads are served based on other websites you visit, so I gotta ask.......What other websites are you visiting?????:p

You went too far north, san francisco is in california. Wrong state. I suspect it has something to do with my research into the brewing "civil war" in south africa.

Is that animal print walther for these things?:

Last Edited:

I'm thinking it looks more "pimp" to me....

kramer-jpg.371449.jpg

On a more serious note...
When seeing a gun that is not in a "traditional" color scheme , like blued , stainless , parkerized etc..
I have to almost remind myself that it is a real gun.
The fanciful colors or wild "paint jobs" I see on some guns reminds too much of a toy gun.
I don't really care for them ... Not saying that no one should get one .. Just that I do not like them.

Luckily I will always:
Check to see if the any gun is loaded ... as soon as I pick it up...
Keep my finger of the trigger...
And keep the gun's muzzle pointing in a safe direction...
No matter the color or paint scheme a gun has.
Andy
I can barely tolerate Flat Dark Earth.
Anything beyond that is like from another planet.

I'll never run for governor, looks like.

I can barely tolerate Flat Dark Earth.
Anything beyond that is like from another planet.

I'll never run for governor, looks like.
What's so bad about forest green camo? It's effectively the same here as Flat Dark Poop for Sandbox/Rockpile duty... besides, you can frequently get some killer deals if you don't mind switching to green and busting out the Krylon. :D

Leotards are so last century.
Get some Yoga Pants !

Oh and I thank God for yoga pants !

:p
To me those pants are a blessing and curse. I am a leg and rear man so always like to look at shapely lady legs. Problem with those pants is just like those bike shorts. Way too many wear them who SHOULD NOT be wearing them. I am big on if you have the shape and want to show it off, great. If you like me are no longer in shape don't wear stuff that looks like it's been sprayed on :)

My wife is one of the finest humans I've ever met. She likes those funky polymer guns. My ex hated all guns. I've decided to make an exception for Mrs. Student's taste in guns it's well worth it. I just try to keep them away from my Smith & Wessons and Winchesters. I'd sure hate to end up with a bastard child.

This whole topic of real guns appearing to be toys is a real problem. You'd be surprised how many times Glocks have been mistaken for airsoft and bb guns. In a self defense situation that's the last thing you want. Makes you want to polish your barrel for the occasions where just pulling a gun can deter a crime. With all black guns you almost have to shoot them to prove it's real. And sometimes shooting isn't required or the smart thing to do. It's hard to beat a big chrome forty five aimed directly in their face.

This whole topic of real guns appearing to be toys is a real problem. You'd be surprised how many times Glocks have been mistaken for airsoft and bb guns. In a self defense situation that's the last thing you want. Makes you want to polish your barrel for the occasions where just pulling a gun can deter a crime. With all black guns you almost have to shoot them to prove it's real. And sometimes shooting isn't required or the smart thing to do. It's hard to beat a big chrome forty five aimed directly in their face.
Or at least for a 1911 use a chrome barrel-bushing just to highlight that "yes, that almost-half-inch hole is REAL and ready to spit lead right between your eyes"...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top