JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Make this horrible ad go away?

• Yes

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
Mako Group usually has FAB Defense (Israeli) ODG stuff at a fraction of the price for Black or FDE, probably because they're not what the Tacti-Cool Kids at FBI/other gov agencies are buying and they have huge warehouse overstock.

My CASV went green because it was "green CASV or NO CASV," with them being discontinued.

Normally green costs more from what I can see. Then again I wouldn't have gone green. Green stock and handguard looks weird on an otherwise black/grey gun. o_O

Again, it's that beauty is in the eye of the beholder thing, but some weapons look good with the green furniture. Depends on what shade and what wep. I recently ordered the HK green furniture for a CETME and I like it. Nowadays I don't really care what finish a lot of the guns I buy come with. If I get a good deal on an ugly gun I just take it to the blasting cabinet and coat it however I think I want it.
My:s0159:

But I would have much rather watched her shoot it.......
Did someone say purple guns lol don't forget get the ear protection IMAG1034.jpg IMAG0631.jpg IMAG0605.jpg IMAG0602.jpg IMAG0937.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top