JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Make this horrible ad go away?

• Yes

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
Anyone else sick of seeing this ad? Shame on you Walther... Umarex... Airsoft or whatever. o_O

BUB.png

What's crazy is that they must think there is a market for this - or they wouldn't be advertising it in the first place. I'd really be curious to know who they think that market is.

I guess I'm just an old phart but I can't get into all the neon colors, the "Zombie Specials" and all that kind of stuff. I like doing the different cammo patterns but again, This gansta stuff ruins a good firearm IMHO.

What's crazy is that they must think there is a market for this - or they wouldn't be advertising it in the first place. I'd really be curious to know who they think that market is.

I kept thinking the same thing, who is buying this. Then I started to wonder if they didn't get stuck with a bunch of these they can't sell. Obviously someone thought it was a good idea at the time. Now they may be trying to find buyers for the ones sitting there. Not sure which would be my last choice. This or that 1911 that looked like it had been buried and dug back up.:)

I kept thinking the same thing, who is buying this. Then I started to wonder if they didn't get stuck with a bunch of these they can't sell. Obviously someone thought it was a good idea at the time. Now they may be trying to find buyers for the ones sitting there. Not sure which would be my last choice. This or that 1911 that looked like it had been buried and dug back up.:)

If my mother was a gun person, which she's not, I could see her liking this. She loves all kinds of animal print stuff.

As for others, I have my guess, but at the risk of it sounding perhaps non-PC, I'll stop there.

On a more serious note...
When seeing a gun that is not in a "traditional" color scheme , like blued , stainless , parkerized etc..
I have to almost remind myself that it is a real gun.
The fanciful colors or wild "paint jobs" I see on some guns reminds too much of a toy gun.
I don't really care for them ... Not saying that no one should get one .. Just that I do not like them.

Luckily I will always:
Check to see if the any gun is loaded ... as soon as I pick it up...
Keep my finger of the trigger...
And keep the gun's muzzle pointing in a safe direction...
No matter the color or paint scheme a gun has.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads