JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Make this horrible ad go away?

• Yes

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
man y'all are crazy dems some sweet looking gats! cheetah prints and 100 dolla bills were its at 4 realz!
cant wait till i saves up enough monies to get my P08 luger gold plated to match my teeth' :D

Reminds me of when i spraypainted a Wasr10/63 gold.... seemed like a fun idea at the time!

I guess I'm just an old phart but I can't get into all the neon colors, the "Zombie Specials" and all that kind of stuff. I like doing the different cammo patterns but again, This gansta stuff ruins a good firearm IMHO.
I had a friend once who was learning gun smithing, and he spotted a Colt 1911 at a gun show for $50...YES! $50! This was about 1975. This Colt 1911 had been "decorated" by someone with metal stamps and a hammer. The name "Rosie" was stamped all over the slide and frame in letters about 1/4" tall. My friend bought it for $50 and used it as a practice bed for his engraving skills. It came out pretty decent. But why anyone would do such a thing still puzzles me all these years later.

Anyone that wants a cool gun should just buy a Sig pistol, and then ship it off to TJ's Custom Gunworks.

Checkout this awesome Sig P245 compact:
TealChromeSig245.jpg

Or this old S&W Model 59:

SW59_Tiger_051024.jpg

And then there is TJ's famous HELLO KITTY Sig P226:

f39950f062ce14ec2773e98c35944df3.jpg

I should have bought a Smith&Wesson 9mm Ladysmith when I had the chance. I always thought the streamline design was kinda cool.

To me those pants are a blessing and curse. I am a leg and rear man so always like to look at shapely lady legs. Problem with those pants is just like those bike shorts. Way too many wear them who SHOULD NOT be wearing them. I am big on if you have the shape and want to show it off, great. If you like me are no longer in shape don't wear stuff that looks like it's been sprayed on :)
I am starting to think too many people don't have a mirror in their home or bother to look at themselves before they go out the door if they have one.:oops:

A friend of the wife just traded her S&W .38 wheel gun for a new M2.0 Shield. She called and asked if I would coat it in pink or cammo pink-"Whichever you think would look better."
I told her that FDE and Black look much better, but I'm ordering DuraCoat in pepto pink this morning..
There is nothing wrong with pink pistols. I have one and love it, I also have a blue one and just saw a really nice turquoise .9 mm. I do believe that the gun companies have finally figured out that women like color plus women will buy the same thing in different colors. None of my handguns are solid black. Look at Charter Arms and all the colors they offer.

I think that gun in the ad with the cheetah print is ugly and would not own one but I am sure they are selling them.

I really don't have a problem with a pink pistol-if yer a gurl:D
Honestly, whatever floats the boat. I guess my main issue is when I see an otherwise nice weapon all blinged up. I did another shield for my DiL in the turquoise a few months back. Whenever I see a weapon that has diamond plate cammo or zombie green skulls I just don't get it. But in the end it's the owner's choice and I'll finish it however they pay me to finish it;)

Guess it must just be the guys who keep it simple. Is what I would say if they also didn't market different colors to us. Seems FDE and ODB are the guy colors in the gun world. o_O

Guess it must just be the guys who keep it simple. Is what I would say if they also didn't market different colors to us. Seems FDE and ODB are the guy colors in the gun world. o_O
Actually, I buy green mainly because it leaves more green in my wallet. :) Government Grade gear at less than Government Grade prices FTW! :D

If Pepto Pink were cheaper, I'd buy pink and just hit it with my trusty $5 rattle-can of Krylon. LOL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top