JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
well let just say thats for me to no and you to find out uuuuuuuaaaaahhhh:s0131::huh::nuts::s0113::woot::eek:ffwall::s0155:

I think its know and I was thinking the same thing:s0114: Just stop buy my place and I can show you;)

To get to it I have 2 mutts and if you can get by them well good luck they bark at a spider fart:s0114: Plus in my older age with kids I get woke up at a spider fart:s0131:

Ar-15 beside my bed, round chambered, safety on. XD9 hanging on wall, also beside my bed, round chambered, no safety. Would not go for the rifle unless I was planning on shooting long rangish out my windows.

okay I will play... 1 120 lbs. Boxer, 1 60 lbs. Border Collie and if they are still standing when they get to the back of the house I have a colt 1911 and FNP 9 in the nightstand. If I can get across the hallway I have access to the rest of my arsenal/collection. :)

I think its know and I was thinking the same thing:s0114: Just stop buy my place and I can show you;)

To get to it I have 2 mutts and if you can get by them well good luck they bark at a spider fart:s0114: Plus in my older age with kids I get woke up at a spider fart:s0131:

Are you selling your place?

I keep my guns locked up when i sleep but when i lived alone i kept a 12ga mossy 500 with 00buck hidden near my bed as well as a xd40sc in my pillow. Later on i switched the 12ga out for a draco ak47 that i never got around to SBRing. Im surprisingly accurate with the draco ak using the israeli sling method. I dont like to shoot the 12ga much and am not as familiar with it so now it just slides around behind the seat of my truck (hidden from view and locked to the floor with a thick piece of chain through the receiver).

All i have immediate access to now is Fox Labs pepper spray and a hockey stick. I live in a much safer place now though.

Locked gate, motion sensor lights, 4 dogs, dead bolt locks, windows always locked, .45 and surefire light next to the bed. All other guns locked in the safe. and no friggin blanks...just 230 grains of "welcome to hell"

After reading this i see alot of you have multiple weapons laying "out" and loaded. So what happens if the intruder gets past your dogs/gates/guerrillas/chuck norrisssss's and get into the house and finds these guns, or what if he is already in the house when you and chuck norris go for a stroll and you walk into a your loaded gun pointed at your head scenario? I used to have a ton of laoded guns sitting around the hosue too until i though hmmm if someone besides me walks into my house and gets ahold of those guns, then what? now they are always locked up except for my wife and my EDC that we have on us. make no mistake i have enough ammo to make it to my other guns here but i dont see the need for 50 loaded guns sitting out, to me that is gun UNsafety lol.

Matt

Glock 17 in her nightstand, sitting in it's own GunVault accompanied by a Surefire G2 and an extra mag. My nightstand is a SW 442 sitting in a GunVualt Micro with a Surefire G2, 2 speedloaders and a Glock 23 with an extra mag.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top