JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Layers indeed! (from first to last)

Outside:

Fenced yard with locked entry gates that I do not oil the hinges (for a reason)... SQUEAK!

Motion activated floodlights.

VERY territorial 100-lbs. white lab (total outside dog) who hates EVERYONE, especially if you're brown and wearing a hoodie. (through no encouragement by me) .
Outward opening exterior doors just like commercial buildings... No kick-ins happening here.

Totally independent powered, monitored alarm system with wireless dial-out... Go ahead, cut ALL the wires to the house, it won't do any good.

Looking at an 8 camera IR/color video surveillance/recording system ATM.

Inside:

Glock-30 with Trijicon tritium night-sights, loaded with 11 rounds of Cor-Bon 230gr. JHP and 3 spare 10-rnd. mags of the same. (also my EDC)

Mossberg 500 12ga. with 4 rounds of 2-3/4" magnum 00-buck, alternated with 4 rounds of 2-3/4" magnum 1oz. rifled sluggers... I call that one Capt. Slap 'n Jack! (goes into the safe by day)

2' blade machete for cutting "meat".

Serrated 3-1/2" folder knife.

CRAZY Berzerker with inhumanly high pain threshold, that can punch holes THROUGH walls, kicks, scratches, and bites... that'd be me. ;)

"Zombie Duty" kit is kept in a bigger safe... But that would be getting off topic! ;)

glock 23 night sights and a weapons light on my night stand. also keep my carry gun taurus pt 740 slim in the drawer by the back door on the other end of the house when im home .

Maverick 88 with 18.5" Sec Barrel and door breecher on the side of my bed (custom rack on the bedrail) 3" 00 buck Winchester Super X
Smith & Wesson Sigma 40 S&W (Hornady Crit Duty)

Backup

Mosin Nagant with Brown Bear 203grn softpoints
Heritage 22LR (got 14K rounds of ammo for this lol)

Beretta 92A1 NITE sights, x300,laser grips, 18+1 Speer GD 124+P.
Mossberg SPX tactical, aimpro railed, Streamlight, crimson trace combo vfg, 8+1 PDX 1's. Colt 6520 nickel boron BCG, surefire m500, trijicon irons ect...
Wife's got a SP101 nite sight, laser grips on her night stand.
About 3 to 5 hidden pistols here and there, USP's to ruger sr22's

I won't post crappy pics. I'll have my brother in law do it up with his big shot camera Tuesday and update.

I'm surprised how few people mentioned phones. Here's me:

1. Locked doors and windows.
2. Cell phone next to the bed.
3. Location and nature of my firearms? None of your business, but you don't want to encounter #3.

no phone service where I live... and you can scream all you want.. no one will hear you :)

I'm out in the boonies, very quiet and dark. Bedroom is upstairs where I have a S&W .40 and my wife has 9mm XDM, plus a Mossberg 500, all have streamlight's on them.
But they will have to get by my 4 tactical cats, natural cammo, built in night vision, and razor sharp claws.

It's going to be a AR pistol in 300 Blackout (Flaming Pig on the end), loaded with 20 rounds of Hornady 110gr VMAX (loaded the same as their Whisper TAP ammo), topped with a Eotech XPS2, and a side of Klarus XT11 (nice light BTW).

The VMAX TAP stuff is nasty.

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR