JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm wondering what would happen if the sale and possession of hi-cap mags occurs nationwide? (Assuming no grandfather clause.)

If you're not allowed to sell them, then they're contraband if you keep them?

Any of you ever read the 5th amendment? no seizure of private proerty for public use without just compensation.

Do you really think they are going to sieze anything when they know they will have to pay for it?

Any of you ever read the 5th amendment? no seizure of private proerty for public use without just compensation.

Do you really think they are going to sieze anything when they know they will have to pay for it?

they do it all the time. I believe it's called emanate domain

What IF The Possession and Sale of Hi-Cap Mags Occurs?
Then I guess the number of criminals in this country will increase by millions overnight. Hope they got enough room in the lock-ups...

Our owners do not want the slaves revolting and if anything they are extremely patient as they chip away at any individual liberties. Notice I said liberties and not freedoms. Slaves do not have real freedoms.

Liberties are granted freedoms that can be rescinded. Like a sailor has liberty to go ashore. Limited, conditional freedom.

Sadly, most dumbed down Americans cry out for liberty not even knowing what they are saying. That is like begging for permission.

There will be a grandfathering of existing items at first. This is in tune with their MO, the frog in the warm milk slowly brought to a boil. Piece meal theft.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/dojs...g-executive-action-to-pass-gun-control_122012

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads