JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, the U.N. will be called in to forcefully check each private dwelling and individual for any illegal magazines.

I remember hearing a quote from a Japanese Admiral involved in the Pearl Harbor incident. It went something like..." I am afraid we have awakened a sleeping giant."

The U.N should contemplate what that Admiral was saying about the people in Our great Country.

Time for a reality check before more UN scare talk. The UN has no army. If military forces are needed for a UN sanctioned mission then member nations are asked to volunteer forces specifically for that mission. Usually these forces come from member nations with a vested interest in the particular mission, most often they come from countries neighboring the problem area. I can't imagine a situation where forces under UN control are sent into American streets short of some kind civil war and/or collapse of the US government. Even then I don't think the other nations of the world would be keen on sending troops into an ugly SHTF situation of that scale.

A magazine confiscation law would be completely unenforceable. There are probably a billion or more in private hands and no registration or way to track them. The government would have to rely on people to voluntarily turn them in (probably way under half would comply) or get lucky fishing or when the occasional dummy gets popped for something else.

Lots of decent folks going to become criminals. During the first AWB, gun owners rolled over without a fight. This time I think it could be different. To hear some people talk, it's possible a new gun ban could spark a second civil war. Democrats are counting on no one fighting back and accepting new laws. It may be just all talk and bluster, but some people are saying they are willing to fight. IMO, when we are attacked by liberals, we have to punch back twice as hard. Either way, the country is in for rough times.

Any of you ever read the 5th amendment? no seizure of private proerty for public use without just compensation.

Do you really think they are going to sieze anything when they know they will have to pay for it?

Sniff..sniff... is that pot I smell sir? The dog alerted and I found "marijuna shake" on the car floor. Hey, is that some drug paraphenalia? Whats that white powder in that baggy? Civil asset forfeiture. Less of a problem in Oregon due to measure 3 of 2000 as that makes it require a conviction but that assumes you wont have courts going along with the scheme.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top