JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It was in today's Oregonian: https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/20...ople-last-year-now-faces-federal-charges.html
Way too often the federal charges are not being used, this is nice to see. We want the laws we have followed before they try to add more, and for ONCE they're doing it.
Well since he keeps getting let loose due to being a nut I will not hold my breath waiting to see if the Feds actually do anything more than the state has done so far, which looks like nothing. Killed 3 separate times? Maybe if he gets up to 10 they will feel they should "do something". Only way this will ever get "fixed" is when this scum goes after someone who shoots him.

A man with a history of mental illness and accused in three separate fatal shootings in Portland last year now faces federal allegations of illegally possessing a gun.
Site has a paywall, so couldn't read the whole thing. Regardless, seems kinda like closing the barn door after the horse has escaped. I know it's virtually impossible to prevent a determined person from acquiring firearms, but how did this guy get his? Straw purchase? Family member? Black market? Theft? If he got it from a LGS and therefore cleared a BGC, that's a pretty obvious gap that should be closed.

It was in today's Oregonian: https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/20...ople-last-year-now-faces-federal-charges.html
Way too often the federal charges are not being used, this is nice to see. We want the laws we have followed before they try to add more, and for ONCE they're doing it.
Federal prosecution?
Google Project Exile.
That program solved a lot of problems, and would still solve a lot of problems, if the local politicians were not so fearful of relinquishing a little power.
Best,
Gary

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews