JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not sure if this thread is redundant but I didn't see a thread specifically addressing this, if I missed it I will lock this thread.
I was trying to order some GSG 22LR drums this morning and told no shipping to Oregon by several online distributors. I finally got a yes from Tombstone tactical, they will still ship hi cap mags to Oregon. If anyone else knows of other wholesalers who will still ship to Oregon maybe post them here.
Thanks

Xtech is still shipping AK mags last I checked. order the special Portlandia edition and $2 per mag is donated to help fight 114

I ordered some drums from tombstone yesterday. Sitting at Shipping label created.
I use a shotgun approach. Place a bunch or orders and see what ships.

Last Edited:
RTG parts has not updated his magazine shipping restrictions to include Oregon. May be worthwhile for folks whom wish to stock up.

They currently have several AC Unity Glock magazines on special for $10. (Can't speak to wether those mags are reliable, or not)

Also 20 packs of AC Unity AK magazines for $99. Both 30 & 40 round. Decent mags. Metal reinforced feed area/locking lugs.

40's: https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/20-PACK-GERMAN-MARKET-AC-AK47-40RD-MAGS-UNDER-5-EACH-164p9054.htm

30's: https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/20-PACK-GERMAN-MARKET-AC-AK47-30RD-MAGS-UNDER-5-EACH-164p8950.htm

Skip the AC unity AR magazines. Least ways 1st generations. Ends expand when storing charged magazines, dump the cartridges/difficult to load in an AR. So pretty useless.

Tombstone tactical in AZ and gunzone deals will if you email them or call them first. I bought some magazines off of guns on deals but I had to leave a message. They called me back and unlocked the product that I needed to buy to let me put in my cart.

Just recieved an email from Gray Guns, they are currently only selling to Oregon residents at this time and using the profits to helf fight 114

"We are unsure how long the injunctive relief will last regarding Oregon Measure 114. Therefore, Grayguns is prioritizing sales of pistol magazines to those who live in Oregon.

Our system indicates you live in XXX, Oregon. Therefore, you have been added to this distribution list. If you still have an Oregon billing and shipping address, you can purchase the magazines we currently have in stock on our website.

If we are out of stock, please sign up to be notified if they become available. We are trying to source additional magazines from SIG Sauer. Therefore, we may have additional inventory in the coming days.

Those who live outside Oregon will not be able to buy magazines from Grayguns at this time.

All profit from the sale of these magazines will be directed to the legal fight.

Thank you,
Bruce Gray
President, Grayguns Inc."

Midway USA won't. I've exchanged e-mails with their customer service about this fact.

Looks like I won't be spending another dime with them.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top