JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For now a G27 in an MTAC.
I just bought a Kel-Tec PF-9 for pocket carry in my cargo pants/shorts.
I would LOVE a PM9.... just dont have the $$$ right now.

My brother has one, shot it last week and it works fine..easy to conceal and a little more than half the price of my PM9..good value IMO.

I have a S&W 4053 .40 and a CZ Rami .40. the Smitthy I carry in a OWB Bianchi Holster and the CZ I have a Cheap uncle mikes that I use. And Iv been Open carrying mostly. but I'll conceal when needed.

and I also just realized i already posted on here on how and wat i carry lol ooooops

My preference for carry, year round, is usually revolvers...Sometimes little, SP-101's, Charter's, sometimes medium-sized, Security Sixes, and often, large revolvers, Blackhawks and super Blackhawks. I always carry in a shoulder rig, a Tri-Vertible, by Pistol Packaging, and I always wear a leather vest over it. I could wear a tuxedo jacket, but it might get greasy, riding my bike.:cool: A black vest never shows the grease.

And, once in a while, when I'm feeling really continental, I carry a Sig 239 or an SR9. Still, in a Tri-Vertible rig. These are an absolutely great, comfortable, and concealing holster. And, they're rather inexpensive. 55 bucks.

I carry, ALWAYS.

WAYNO.

At this point in my social circles, a younger crowd, it's socially unacceptable to carry. I will flat out admit the obvious.

People don't know, and I'd like to keep it that way. I bring it up on occasion, and slowly get people used to the idea, but not many people know. In such a hostile climate, it's the best strategy, IMO. Otherwise, I'll demonize the idea. I will not give up on these people and just "not care" what they think. That, right there, isolates me, which is bad for weapon owners.

Fashion wise, for somebody my age in my circles, it's a task to carry and not stick out, but it can be done.

I carry same guns year around.
A G30 and extra clips in OWB Fobus holster primarily in winter with jacket - or - a "dressy pullover collared casual sweatshirt" to cover.

In summer, same gun, sometimes IWB and sometimes OWB with a "Hawaiin" type shirt to cover (wife likes em' and she buys, so what do I care :) I also wear a collared more casual type leather vest with built in holsters for either side draw, carrying a G32 with back up clips.

When on my Motorcycle, I wear leather vest over leather jacked for accessibility winter or summer.

What changes for me are my back-ups, in winter it's a J frame 38 ankle holster and in summer because of wearing shorts and the ankle holster isn't a "stylish addition :)" I carry a 32acp IWB shirt tuck.

Wife carries a G23 and extra clip in a special made purse, or she carries in a cross draw holster with clip under heavier cloths. She carries a J frame frame 38 depending what she's wearing. She also carries in a vest as I do when on her bike, if she's two up on my bike I change barrels in either her G23 or my G32 so we are shooting the same ammo.

We practice with either 40 cal or 357 for currency and our 38's for back ups and I stay proficient with additional practice with the G30 for the differences training.

I don't really carry any differently - I wear untucked shirts year round.

I think it's easy for me to conceal as my waist is 8" smaller than my chest so shirts hang straight down and don't print easily.

LOL! I would do the same....I would make Ray Charles flinch....

Back on topic, I carry whatever I feel like. Most of the time it's IWB, either G27, 4" Kimber TLE/RL or Kimber Ultra Carry. Yesterday a church invited us to a BBQ at the park, I just stuck my G27 in my shorts pocket. Nobody was the wiser :s0155:

Most always, shirt untucked. When it cools down I may put on a button up work shirt or something, then I can tuck in my undershirt if I want to.

If it's just a quick trip to the mailbox I'll usually just throw my P32 in a front pocket and go. I just traded into a Sig 228 and am carrying in a cheapy Uncle Mike's sidekick for now, still looking for the perfect holster though...I might have to give a Don Hume a try, sounds like they are a lot of holster for a little money.

I'm a few years away from tucking t-shirts in when dressed casually for the summer months.
Maybe I'll start doing that when my kids start to get embarrassed by me!

I'm a few years away from tucking t-shirts in when dressed casually for the summer months.
Maybe I'll start doing that when my kids start to get embarrassed by me!

Nothing wrong with untucked t-shirts. I wear them untucked all the time to conceal. They are fine...as long as they actually fit you. My days of wearing t-shirts three sizes to big ended when I started buying my own clothes and stopped wearing the hand-me-downs and yard sell finds my family supplied me with.. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top