JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
nah - they're only 3 and 4 - they think I'm a giant, the strongest man in the world and they think that I know everything and everyone and I'm the "most best daddy ever" :)

nah - they're only 3 and 4 - they think I'm a giant, the strongest man in the world and they think that I know everything and everyone and I'm the "most best daddy ever" :)

That's a great age isn't it Orbrit:D My two year would beg to differ on thinking I'm the best. Everything is no, no way, and other various forms of no. Sorry, that got kind of off topic but what the heck:s0155:

I don't really carry any differently - I wear untucked shirts year round.

I think it's easy for me to conceal as my waist is 8" smaller than my chest so shirts hang straight down and don't print easily.

I have about the same look going on. The differences are I carry IWB, I'm tall and wear my pants a bit lower so I have much less overlap with my shirts, and I much prefer blue shirts. ;) I'm carrying a 3" SP101 IWB like always.

i've tried alot of different styles of holsters for a variety of guns but when it gets up around 90 or better i always go back to a cheapo uncle mike's iwb open top, with either a taurus 85 or a kahr p40 at 1 o'clock. Occasionally an mk9 but that usually goes in the cargo shorts pocket along with a sturdy belt to keep the short around my waist and not any lower.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top