JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
90% of the ar15 market.
"Milled TRIGGER GUARD to reduce weight"
"Tactical enhanced handguard with slim profile msrp $350"
Just. Just stop. Its only purpose is it looks cool. There is no genuine benefit to 90% of anything made for the ar15.
The monent you start paying half a grand for a "differently" milled aluminum tube its time to get help

Pfeifer Zeliska revolver. Mic drop!

P-F NOT but...jpg

Any gun dumb enough to be designed and marketed as "smart" ! :mad:

YES!!!

As often as I have to stop whatever I'm doing to fidget with both hands on a cellphone, email, text, voicemail, map, credit/debit card reader, etc., I sure as hell don't need a weapon plagued with all that finicky, restrictive, error/failure-prone BS too.

"We're sorry, the projectile you are trying to fire is unavailable at this time. We are experiencing an unusually high volume of customer calls. If you would like to leave a number for a courtesy call back, please dial 9 now. Or phone us during business hours 8-5, M-F. If you are experiencing an emergency, please remove the magazine, clear the chamber and dial 911. Operators are currently busy and your call will be taken in the order in which it was received. To hear this message again, please push 1 or remain on the line."

Last Edited:
Those single shot Cricket .22lr rifles. Why not just spend an extra $30 or $40 and get a semi-auto mossberg. +1 for the credit card gun.
If you're talking about bolt guns, I have a .22lr Mauser and Enfield... my 10/22 only has a stock that looks like an M1 Carbine. SO WHY? Cause they're cool, can be useful training pieces which is actually what mine were used for.

Then again, I have no idea what a cricket gun is, unless you're talking about a derringer or MIB (which you're not). LOL

My idea of the worst kind of gun is anything with a Nazi stamp. Those pieces belong in museums, next to the piles of shoes of their victims. Morally/ethically, nazi stamped guns are the worst.
Practically, the worst gun is the gun you don't have when you need it.

A lot of the "worst guns" are wonderful novelty pieces that I would love to acquire... for an appropriate novelty price. LoL
I was raised to be a collector.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR