JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fellow Gun lovers. What Firearm do you find ridiculous , impractical,
would never waste your money on??:oops:
And give a reason why.o_O

I will start with the Desert Eagle in 50 AE. Size and weight makes it not a piece
you want to pack all day. It needs full power loads to make it work. I have witnessed
several with reliability issues?
And the recoil is nothing but EXTREMELY BRUTAL. To the point of being unbarrable
to put a couple magazines through it.:confused::confused: If you don't have a flinch now the DE in
50 will give you one.:(
OK Let the hate begin.:mad::mad::mad: The 'real man' that packs 2 DE's all day long
in shoulder holsters and shoots it one handed. :eek:
View attachment 382452
Had one when they first came out. Took it to the range, saw how impractical it was and sold it to my giant Samoan friend that it fit like a 1911 fits me. Lol.
Actually wish I still had it though.....

That double barreled 1911...
Bingo!

upload_2017-8-10_14-45-0.png

Had one when they first came out. Took it to the range, saw how impractical it was and sold it to my giant Samoan friend that it fit like a 1911 fits me. Lol.
Actually wish I still had it though.....[/QUOTE]
To each his own.:) Nothing wrong with loving the DE. :D I want to hear from the DE 50AE
lovers. This is just my opinion.;) Opinions are like A$$ holes everybody has one.:confused::confused:

The one that I still don't get is the Judge. When Taurus brought it out it was a repeat of one that had been around for decades. The original never caught on but Taurus was able to make it work through shear advertising. Many still swear by them even with the problems. Very big and heavy, the .45 Colt rounds tend to be very poor accuracy because of the long lead so they can use the .410 shells. The .410 shells always "look" real impressive when they show them on those shoot'n'see targets. Problem is with shot they produce VERY shallow wounds unless you are very close to the target. I have tried to tell those buying one they would be far better off with either a .45 Colt or .44 wheel gun. The advertising Taurus did on these made them something a lot of people bought.

This is why I have one in the nightstand and a long gun in the wife's office. Plus #5 shot for snakes in AZ. Let's not be so narrowminded eh? :p

.410pdx.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads