JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Call them, that'll work mo' betta.
Well I feel like a total jerk kinda bad mouthing them for their inaction. :eek:
If I would have read both emails that I received from them, I would've been informed that on the 18th they replied that they were going to send me the part free of charge.:D

0525BBB5-21FE-4F0E-B7CE-B189D532F657.png

Last Edited:
Well Mr. Tilos, I tried your enhanced version of the car wash/wax with brass, very simple and straightforward. There was only one problem, I miss one simple ingredient and POOFFFFF
Not a drop of fabric softener in the house… :p
But they cold rinse and they cleared right up and the foam went away.
Now to put my shiny waxed babies into the hammock and then onto the drying bed in
The Room…

Note to self, next time at grocery store pick up a small bottle of Snuggle.

View attachment 1846538 View attachment 1846539 View attachment 1846540 View attachment 1846544
After the car wash/wax bath, I pour the solution through 1/2 of the black media separator returning the wash/wax bath to the bucket, and lightly rinse the brass before spinning out the water. I never thought abought "spring fresh smelling brass" :)

Never dropped primers, knock on wood. But have dropped a 5 lb container of 7.5 shot, makes quite a racket and is near impossible to completely clean up.
:s0054:
I know I've shared this before, but I fumbled a 25lb bag of shot on my shag bedroom carpet when I was 16. My mom was sooo pissst when she vacuumed. It took weeks with tweezers 😆. Pellets in the vacuum...not cool😬

I just took apart both of my Dillon SQDB presses, replaced the delrin bushings with brass, and greased them up before reassembly.

Also replaced the primer mag tube and things are tight and functioning 100% now.

One of the presses was reaaal loose before I took it apart. This made a world of difference.

I'm getting my portable loading setup in place, got 200 new 50 Beowulf brass delivered and bullets to go with them. Will probably size them first even though Starline is pretty consistent, I don't want any issues with this very temperamental round. A couple weeks back I loaded the 300 plus casings of the same cartridge, now I've got enough for at least one good range day with a sore shoulder.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top