JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
8 days .. makes sense kind of like a detox. I'll stick it out. I'm sure I'm not that high a percentage for fats though. It upsets my stomach.

NO salt
Pink salt
Magnesium
Lemon juice

Can help keep your electrolytes good. Also drink 1 gallon of water minimum. 1.5 is better.

Just work up on the fats. I can eat straight butter now without the stomach issues.

I've seen this thread before, have avoided it like I mostly avoid exercise. For its own sake, that is. Does splitting and stacking about 3/4 of a cord of wood count? Did that today and that's the practical kind of exercise I get. Can't do too much walking or, Heaven help me, running, these days. I have metatarsalgia in my left foot. Who knew, one of my metatarsal bones in my left foot is 8mm longer than the same bone in the other foot. I asked the podiatrist how that could be, why is it a problem only just now? He said something like, it took millions of footsteps and 69 years, but it finally wore through. So for now I've got orthotics to wear. Surgery is a possibility sometime in future. But I'm not in too much hurry for that.

Weight, 220, height 6 feet 1/2 inch. Waist size 40 with suspenders. I never had huge pec muscles, what little I had have kinda drooped into pathetic little man-boobs. Hey, I was over at one of the local old folks homes to watch my son sing. He does an entertainment gig there once a month. He's a part time entertainer but that's another story. He has a real job in addition. Anyway, one of the inmates at this rehab facility has a chest like Jack LaLane, I don't know what he's doing in that place, he seems fit enough. Way older than I am.

You know, waist sizes can be deceiving. It depends on where you wear your belt. I wear pants with high rise crotch, comes up to about the largest diameter of my belly. I used to see this in the army, career NCO's might wear a size 32 belt but they wore their fatigue trousers low with a big droop-over belly. If they'd worn their belt around the largest point, it would've been way more than size 32. Roll-over gut. I'm sure career NCO's are more fit now, the ones I see look pretty trim. Some of those old guys when I was in, different story. One old guy, a master sergeant, had one of those big guts but I never saw him out of his chair. He'd chain smoke without paying attention to his ash. Eventually, the ash would fall off onto his gut which was like a shelf. The ash would accumulate, you get the picture. You know, talking to this guy it was hard to pay attention. I'd stand there, watching the ash grow on his cigarette, wondering when the next length would topple off.

Changed the flat tire on the car. LOL. Haven't done that in a long while. You know, now a days......that can of foam is used, instead of a spare (for some of you anyways).

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
1100 yards VBF . "Very big fins" . These are free divers fins that are outsized. Some laps submerged. Then 45 minutes Bas Ruten pool workout. This is harder than swimming. So today I will focus on normal crawl only, 2000 yards.

Detoxing is a scam.

Detoxing is a time and money waster and can even be dangerous to one's health.
Next, you'll be telling me that my Suzanne Sommers thigh master is a hoax? :s0140::s0140::s0140:
Thigh master.jpg

Nothing wrong with the 'Thigh Master' if you're into masochism...

I ache for the touch of your lips, dear
But much more for the touch of your whips, dear
You can raise welts
Like nobody else
As we dance to the Masochism Tango

Let our love be a flame, not an ember
Say it's me that you want to dismember
Blacken my eye
Set fire to my tie

At your command
Before you here I stand
My heart is in my hand .
(Yeechh!)
It's here that I must be

My heart entreats
Just hear those savage beats
And go put on your cleats
And come and trample me

Your heart is hard as stone or mahogany
That's why I'm in such exquisite agony
My soul is on fire
It's aflame with desire
Which is why I perspire when we tango

You caught my nose
In your left castanet, love
I can feel the pain yet, love
Ev'ry time I hear drums

And I envy the rose
That you held in your teeth, love
With the thorns underneath, love
Sticking into your gums

Your eyes cast a spell that bewitches
The last time I needed twenty stitches
To sew up the gash
You made with your lash
As we danced to the Masochism Tango

Bash in my brain
And make me scream with pain
Then kick me once again
And say we'll never part

I know too well
I'm underneath your spell
So, darling, if you smell
Something burning, it's my heart . . . (hiccup)
'Scuse me!

Take your cigarette from its holder
And burn your initials in my shoulder
Fracture my spine
And swear that you're mine

- Tom Lehrer The Masochism Tango

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR