JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
StJ3RTkjVDO-GRK3z6BQlHhBHlI&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

I think 203 is it for me. I started at 232. Keto-ish diet that @Joe13 got me into along with exercise.

Today was bench press, back and 30 minutes on the treadmill.

I like myself at 6'1" and around 205. Thanks Joe!

Not today. Worked 14 hour days all week. Resting today. Back to it tomorrow.

Adopting a keto diet and exercise routine similar to @Kruel J and others. Working on being more disciplined with it.

It works. I think even more so is just cutting out the useless carbs. Bread, cookies/crackers/candy and eating natural meats and vegetables. I didn't do true Keto, just cleaned up my diet.

That, and cutting out alcohol made a huge difference for me. Just a few days shy of 4 months dry for me. :)

Started at a lousy 232.
Today I'm 202.6.

It works. I think even more so is just cutting out the useless carbs. Bread, cookies/crackers/candy and eating natural meats and vegetables. I didn't do true Keto, just cleaned up my diet.

That, and cutting out alcohol made a huge difference for me. Just a few days shy of 4 months dry for me. :)

Started at a lousy 232.
Today I'm 202.6.
I quit the sauce years ago. need to cut the carbs.

How long have you been below 50g of carbs? The initial 'Keto flu' can be draining but if your fats are high at 70-80% of your calories it should get better in 6-10 days
8 days .. makes sense kind of like a detox. I'll stick it out. I'm sure I'm not that high a percentage for fats though. It upsets my stomach.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top