JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fri -
Deadlifts and Pushups.

I have only done like 3 deadlifts in a set before. Tonight was a ladder 21, 15, 9 ... 21
likewise the pushups of the same number in between.

I knew I forgot something ... where's my Guinness? Still at the store.

Walked for an hour with 25lbs of plate carrier on. Sprinted 50 yards during that hour. It was supposed to be a race with the girlfriend but she gave up after the first 10 yards lol.

Did my two workouts back to back on Thursday and Friday since I missed my Wednesday workout. Friday was a bit tougher without a rest day in-between, but I toughed it through and had pretty rubbery arms after Friday's workout ;)

And yes, @SKrueger, I understand building an AR burns like 3,000 calories :rolleyes:

Continuing the regular workouts - 3 times a week, haven't missed a week getting all 3 workouts in. Progress has been increased cardio time since I started and weights have increased over time as well. I think I've been doing it long enough now that I'm more likely to stick with it over time.

I played some basketball to warm up, did a few should exercises, shoulder raise, press, reat delts, and dumbbell lifts.
Then ran a mile in 8 mins.
I ran out of time. I usually like to do more than 8 mins of cardio

Monday / Weds at the gym.
Will be there tomorrow for stretching
and Friday for another workout.

I have gotten in my walks outside this week - we'll see if the rain holds off. Walking at lunch is a good fit, but I don't want to get wet.

KB in the am, just to get the juices flowing. (3-sets of 25 ea) 75 on Tues / Thurs / Sat; 25 the other days.

Monday was a lot of jumps. Jump up onto a box. Or in my case 4x 45lb (rubberized) plates.
So was today.
I'll see if I can even walk tomorrow.

Got some extra exercise in today - had a meeting in downtown PDX and chose to walk rather than drive - 2.5 mile round trip. Got a little wet, but felt good to get out.

29542004_803312999865349_6401428782245261776_n.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads