JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Recently my Dr. gave me an unrestricted no limitations work release for my heart ( I had "A=Fib, and a triple by pass from 2013 to present, the surgery was in Nov. of 2014) so I went on a couple hunting trips. One day trip with a 2-3 mile round trip hike (in semi frozen tundra) and two weeks later in some snowy foothills near Sheep Mountain Alaska, for two days and ten miles of hiking in 3-8 inches of powder snow.

Right now I'm enjoying the work load as a janitorial maintenance man shifting 35-50 lbs trash bags, carrying mop buckets etc. the word enjoying was used on purpose as I DO LIKE WHAT I'M DOING!

Have to or I'll disintegrate. o_O

The suck part is always Jan, Feb, and March. Then all the ''New-year resolution'' folks go back to there donuts. And leave me alone to workout in piece! :s0140:
Hey now, some of us donut eaters understand the concept of only one. :eek:

Now those twinkies, just like tic tacs there is no eating one. I can't have em in the house for that very reason.

85239471.jpg

It's been an OK week, considering the weather. I've ridden about 70 miles, all outdoors, and have run 14 miles in 4 runs. All 4 runs were at night, too, if you can believe it... decently well lit streets, decent night vision, and trail-runners... I just tried to stick to the "dry" looking spots.

First road race is Feb 26th, and I'm still 10lbs over race weight, and 15lbs over my ideal weight. :rolleyes:

I normally run and bike most days of the week. The past several months I've become addicted to my morning Crunch fitness routine. I lift and do resistance training for about an hour every morning. So far I've had some good results with my routine. I hope to bulk up this winter and lean out again in the spring and summer for marathon/ultra season. I ran for 1/2 of a mile today on the treadmill after my workout and I felt like a bag of sand at 8 min pace :/

500 mountain climbers, 200 push ups, yada fekin yada. weights and stuff, don't want to bore. and five miles a not level.
better than nothing anyway

I worked out at the gym at my work for an hour and a half yesterday and today. I worked out last week too. Slowly but surely. I'll probably never be the 12 mile a day runner I used to be but whatever.

I carried guns and Ammo to the car then the range and back in the house. That wasn't too bad but standing on concrete without walking for 4 hours gave me calf cramps last night so I didn't do much over normal chores and food making today.

Lost a few pounds this last week so Im finally making some progress.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top