JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I drove for 2 hrs on icy roads and in fog. Then I walked (with my cane) from the VA back parking lot in Walla Walla to the front building for yet another dang CT, I think I've been irradiated enough in 12mos, then back to the car to pick up my CPAP and back to the middle building where I sat on my keister from 1/2hr before my appt time to 1/2hr after my appt time. Then I did some breathing to check out a new mask model, it sucks, then went back to my car and sat for another 2hrs to get home. I did get a new machine out of it tho.:D

I drove for 2 hrs on icy roads and in fog. Then I walked (with my cane) from the VA back parking lot in Walla Walla to the front building for yet another dang CT, I think I've been irradiated enough in 12mos, then back to the car to pick up my CPAP and back to the middle building where I sat on my keister from 1/2hr before my appt time to 1/2hr after my appt time. Then I did some breathing to check out a new mask model, it sucks, then went back to my car and sat for another 2hrs to get home. I did get a new machine out of it tho.:D

I see a start of a reality tv show here.

Pick up the clingy 25 lb 18 month old, put down the 25 lb 18 month old
Pick up the jealous 36 lb 3 1/2 year old, put down the 36 lb 3 1/2 year old
Pick up the now jealous and clingy 18 month old, while chasing the 3 1/2 year old, put down the 18 month old so he can chase his sister too.

Pick up the clingy 25 lb 18 month old, put down the 25 lb 18 month old
Pick up the jealous 36 lb 3 1/2 year old, put down the 36 lb 3 1/2 year old
Pick up the now jealous and clingy 18 month old, while chasing the 3 1/2 year old, put down the 18 month old so he can chase his sister too.

One of my granddaughters has 3yr old girl twins, and autistic 6yr old boy, and an abnormally quiet 10yr old girl. The twins are hell on wheels. ;)

One of my granddaughters has 3yr old girl twins, and autistic 6yr old boy, and an abnormally quiet 10yr old girl. The twins are hell on wheels. ;)

Oh man. My two younger brothers are twins and were, well, the handful that is twins. On top of that, they were kids number five and six in the brood. How the hell my parents survived that is still a mystery to me.

My usual, 110 curls although I've got a sore forearm so I used 25's instead of 40's. 200 full grips with a 90 pound grip trainer.

Ok,

New thread on exerciseing.

I am generally more motivated when having to be held accountable for my actions (or inaction in this case) and did very well exercising when I had a buddy who lived close and our schedules and stamina were similar (a very rare thing to find as I get older).

A lot of us have/had desk or driving jobs that require long hours and include zero physical work, but we would like to be in better shape then we are. Or maybe you've had an illness or injury to recover from and need some encouragement...

Being one that fits in both of the above categories, I thought it might be nice to start a thread similar to the (What did you do to prep today?) thread.

Share what you have done to improve your health, be it exercise, new diet or whatever.
You're sure a nosy sucker aren't you?:rolleyes::po_O

Unloaded a pickup load of oak logs, then filled said pickup with steel square tubing and channel iron, then unloaded said steel into my shop. Typical day for me.

6 miles round trip of Snow Shoe travel with 1900 ft elevation gain and loss in fresh snow.. This week + 3 gym days thus far. 20170123_143253.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top