JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ran the 20" chain saw for 4 hours cutting up downed trees, and took down a large oak tree that was broken off 15 feet above the ground and hanging. Stacked firewood and piled slash for the chipper later.

Ran the 20" chain saw for 4 hours cutting up downed trees, and took down a large oak tree that was broken off 15 feet above the ground and hanging. Stacked firewood and piled slash for the chipper later.

It will be my turn soon just waiting for a little better weather. Got some of the clean up started Tuesday and Thursday, then got Heart Dropsy Today, and dropped down on my donkey and didn't have the Heart to get up. Get it Heart Dropsy? :eek::rolleyes::p:D

I forgot to tell you I'm a COUNTRY man!

Same here! I currently really like Aaron Lewis, Willie Nelson and his generation of mega stars.

I'm even good with most of the new stuff.

I also like Rap, Classical, Dance, R&B, oldies, musicals and pretty much anything in between - In even down with some of the salsa and polkas:cool:.

I've played the piano and guitars. I'd like to get better at the guitar since it's been awhile. Blues is a lot of fun to play.

Yesterday I started exercising again after a year. I've been dealing with some minor injuries and to be honest a really hard time dragging my old buttocks out of bed at 4:30am on work days lately. I have been hiking but a 30 old broken ankle is limiting that so I'm getting back to the weights.

I picked up a kettlebell off of Craigslist last month and swinging that thing is a workout.

The hard part now for me is getting to bed early enough on week days with everything going on in my house at night and staying away from the chocolate chip cookies after dinner...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top