Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

What category for School/ambush shootings?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by OLDNEWBIE, Jun 10, 2014.

1. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

Since for whatever reason we are having daily shootings, what is the general consensus of where to post/discuss them? I know it sounds like I'm an uncaring bastard thinking about this when innocent people are getting killed. All I can say is I'm not and I have kids too.

I only ask this because we seem to have multiple threads going for the same shootings lately and I don't want to miss what opinions you all have. Technically all categories would work.

I'm leaning towards Legal Political because in the end these shootings will be used as a tool to take away our rights. Also politically the powers that be seem to not have an interest in stopping them until they get another law or two passed.
    Otherwise we'd have Armed guards in school by now and a lot more mentally insane would be institutionalized.
    But that's for another Thread another day!

2. RicInOR

RicInOR Washington County Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Someone suggested a sub/forum.

I'd suggest under Legal also.

3. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Yep, Legal & Political is where I'd post.

4. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

Thanks that's what I'll do next time. Maybe this madness has run it's course and we won't see a next time.

5. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Lets hope so :confused:

6. jvp

jvp oregon Member

things cycle and school is out for the summer so it won't be much of an issue. you do know the first US school shooting were in the 1800's