JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A sad and tragic event...

However what the mother of the killer said in another article is priceless:
"It's not my son that did it, it's the disease that did it," she said. "They are putting all this out there that my son killed someone, but nobody is saying that my son is sick.

A sad and tragic event...

However what the mother of the killer said in another article is priceless:
"It's not my son that did it, it's the disease that did it," she said. "They are putting all this out there that my son killed someone, but nobody is saying that my son is sick.

I guess I somehow understand the parent of these SCUM when they find out but I still can't stomach these. God only knows how I would handle it if some kid of mine did something like this. I do have to hope I would not stand there in front of every camera I could find to make lame excuses like I keep hearing. Just a bit ago two young teens stole a car, got into a chase, got out on foot to run. One of them shoots a Cop. When caught here is "mom" saying to a camera she does not understand why the court will not let her baby just come home with her. He is not a danger to anyone. 🤬

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top