JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since for whatever reason we are having daily shootings, what is the general consensus of where to post/discuss them? I know it sounds like I'm an uncaring bastard thinking about this when innocent people are getting killed. All I can say is I'm not and I have kids too.

I only ask this because we seem to have multiple threads going for the same shootings lately and I don't want to miss what opinions you all have. Technically all categories would work.

I'm leaning towards Legal Political because in the end these shootings will be used as a tool to take away our rights. Also politically the powers that be seem to not have an interest in stopping them until they get another law or two passed.
Otherwise we'd have Armed guards in school by now and a lot more mentally insane would be institutionalized.
But that's for another Thread another day!

things cycle and school is out for the summer so it won't be much of an issue. you do know the first US school shooting were in the 1800's

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top