JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
+ whatever warmongering aid for Israel.

Why hasn't this ever been brought to light, by these 2nd amendment infringing, felonious fools, seems how they're fearful of children(coughBScough)safety :s0092:
I mean, $60B+ could solve all the kids killing kids at school(seems to be the place for such plandemics, anyways) problems, with metal detection at each entrance:s0092:
I'm sure many a men & women alike, would volunteer the manning of such, especially veteran's like myself:s0100::s0012::s0029:
This is basic common sense & it clearly conveys, to the simplest of minds, what the actual agendas are, indeed.
Not to mention the irony of having metal detection @ every dumberment bldg/office points of entry, manned by many leo & "assault" type troops.
The cozy comfy convenience of certain security, eh:s0092::s0112::s0114:
Allow us to masquerade as though it's to save murdered children at schools, while mass murdering & genocide is committed across the globe, & well, right here at home, with the new "resident's"

Last Edited:
+ whatever warmongering aid for Israel.

Why hasn't this ever been brought to light, by these 2nd amendment infringing, felonious fools, seems how they're fearful of children(coughBScough)safety :s0092:
I mean, $60B+ could solve all the kids killing kids at school(seems to be the place for such plandemics, anyways) problems, with metal detection at each entrance:s0092:
I'm sure many a men & women alike, would volunteer the manning of such, especially veteran's like myself:s0100::s0012::s0029:
This is basic common sense & it clearly conveys, to the simplest of minds, what the actual agendas are, indeed.
Not to mention the irony of having metal detection @ every dumberment bldg/office points of entry, manned by many leo & "assault" type troops.
The cozy comfy convenience of certain security, eh:s0092::s0112::s0114:
Allow us to masquerade as though it's to save murdered children at schools, while mass murdering & genocide is committed across the globe, & well, right here at home, with the new "resident's"
As a matter of fact, it seems I read where puke murray voted for more warmongering aid:s0125:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top