JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I am planning on going coyote hunting for the first time in a couple months and am trying to figure out what camo pattern will work the best. More than likely we will be heading to eastern Oregon but could possibly go to central Oregon.

Just looking for suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Just a suggestion... buffalohunt-1ucspb8.jpg

So I am planning on going coyote hunting for the first time in a couple months and am trying to figure out what camo pattern will work the best. More than likely we will be heading to eastern Oregon but could possibly go to central Oregon.

Just looking for suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Anything that will break up your outline against the environment you're hunting in will do. Suppressing your scent will be the biggest challenge while hunting dogs.

Breaking up your outline...blocking your scent ( as mentioned by Stomper ) and keeping your movements quiet and to a minimum...work the best for any sort of hunting...

As for Camo clothing...I just usually go with "Earth tones" ....Khaki or green shirt, tan or green pants , greys , browns etc...I think most camo clothing is a marketing ploy aimed at hunters....
( ready to duck and run from all those who think otherwise...:D )

I never wear camo, I shoot 'yotes off my front and back porch weekly...!!!:eek:;)

I've never heard them complain about what I was wearing...:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads