JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So you don't like AR15s?
I love semi auto rifles.....I use them almost everyday for work. Mine have never assaulted anyone though, they are a tool. A tool to get the job done and a tool to protect myself and my loved ones. "Assault rifle" is a bs term the media and the dems made up to make a semi auto civilian owned rifel sound scary

AR-15 is simply Armalite Rifle #15. Otherwise, the lowly .22lr AR-7 survival rifle would be banned ;) :s0140:

Edit. The first AR-10 semiautomatic production models were released in 1959. Colt bought the rights to AR-15 and M16 designs and released the AR-15 to public in 1964 as the SP1 Sporter

I love semi auto rifles.....I use them almost everyday for work. Mine have never assaulted anyone though, they are a tool. A tool to get the job done and a tool to protect myself and my loved ones. "Assault rifle" is a bs term the media and the dems made up to make a semi auto civilian owned rifel sound scary
I'm pretty sure my M1 was called an assault rifle and a weapon of war.

Back when I was in the Army...Assault Rifle was term occasionally seen and used....
It was used to describe a :
Shoulder fired , select fire rifle , using a intermediate sized rifle cartridge....or something like that....
Been awhile since such terms were of importance to me.

In any event....
Nowadays the term "Assault Rifle " is often seen or made to be seen as something negative.
Which seems wrong to me...since at the end of the day...it is just a rifle.

But then I ain't in charge of terms and their usage.
Andy

Firearm related pet peeve....
Folks thinking that a term for a firearm somehow makes it more deadly or dangerous.

Speaking only for myself / my way of thinking....
There is no difference between this :
And this :
Both are rifles...
As in having been made with a rifled bore and designed to accurately place a projectile on a target.

Yes one could also say that one is a flintlock rifle....and the other is a semi-auto rifle.
However...both terms / names / labels...also use the word rifle.

And yes the AR15 Carbine is mine....hopefully posting a picture and admitting I have one , don't break the internet... :D
Andy

Folks thinking that a term for a firearm somehow makes it more deadly or dangerous.

And this :
Both are rifles...
As in having been made with a rifled bore and designed to accurately place a projectile on a target.

Yes one could also say that one is a flintlock rifle....and the other is a semi-auto rifle.

And yes the AR15 Carbine is mine....hopefully posting a picture and admitting I have one , don't break the internet... :D
Andy
That's such a gorgeous rifle!

And this :
Both are rifles...

Andy
Did hell just freeze over????

My guess is your not gonna be hunting grouse, deer, elk or bears with it? I jumped the gun on hell freezing over, that would be the day hell freezes over!
Well ...
Not with that particular Carbine....however...
I may or may not have gotten grouse , deer , javelina , and rabbit while using a M16A2 , CAR-15 or M4 Carbine at certain times and places.... :D
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top