JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ask & Wait (A&W), You ask, then wait, they never quite had the 'fast food' concept down, floats and shakes were quick, but the grill, well first they found a cow...
That's why ya just order the "Chubby Chicken Box"

54CD022B-2FD6-41FB-A8C5-DAE12939F9E2.png

Although I'm no longer much of a drinker, my brother and I always shared a dram of single malt on our birthdays as a ritual. Family from Scotland and all. He passed away last year from cancer and this is my birth month. Enjoyed a nice 18 year old Glenfiddich with him (in memory). Sad but 50+ years of great memories. We never fought, couldn't ask for a better relationship. Savor the time with your loved ones all.

Cheers,

Will

Discovered this recently... it's bonny delicious, and I like it way better than the Glenlivet.
Aberlour.JPG
Whoa... just noticed the light from the end table lamp in the living room waaaaay behind the bottle gives the whisky a really weird reddish color. o_O
Not so in the glass...

I liked this inscription on the lid of the can it comes in...

Let the deed show.JPG

Last Edited:
Soju and some weird plum wine.

My in laws are Japanese, they've turned this blackfoot/Irish boy into a big ole wine fan.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads