JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:s0140:
No, actually that was last night...

I'm currently in (internal mental) negotiations for what I'm going to imbibe tonight.
Ya can't start thinkin' 'bout these things too early, ya know... :)

I personally have not had anything since 2019, and I am not trying to be a Tee Totaler. Now that the CDC and by bosum buddy Dr. Fauci says I am "Free, Free at Last' I need to buy some Jim Beam.

I personally have not had anything since 2019, and I am not trying to be a Tee Totaler. Now that the CDC and by bosum buddy Dr. Fauci says I am "Free, Free at Last' I need to buy some Jim Beam.
Which begs the obvious question...

Jim Beam.JPG

Margaritas

One part Lunazul Tequila
One Part Roses Sweet and Sour
1/4 part triple sec
1/4 part sweetened lime juice.

Blend with ice . Serve in a salted rimmed glass. Grandpas recipe. Grandpa was a bit of a rogue. OK, he was a freakin' wildman.. Damned genius. He had a contract going out on reservations to teach Indians how to make Indian jewelry. Blown silver trumpets, turquoise etc. Ive seen his work in major museums . That guy hated Indians.

Last Edited:
Nothing till now, downed a wee dram for a nightcap.

View attachment 883929
You'll most often hear people talk about how they're going to enjoy a dram of Scotch or pour themselves a wee dram, which is a unit of measure not often used in the United States.
It usually refers to a "small amount" but it actually has a definition according to the U.S. Customary System.

A US fluid dram is an eighth of a fluid ounce, 60 min (that's short for minim, which is about a drop) or around 3.7 mL of liquid.

It is actually smaller than a teaspoon, which is measured as 80 min, so chances are someone is pouring themselves several drams of whisky. 🙂

:s0140:

You'll most often hear people talk about how they're going to enjoy a dram of Scotch or pour themselves a wee dram, which is a unit of measure not often used in the United States.
It usually refers to a "small amount"...

...so chances are someone is pouring themselves several drams of whisky. 🙂
And ^^^ this ^^^ is what I meant when I said, "I know what "a wee dram" means to me. I'ma gonna guess it means roughly the same to you!" :)

Worked with a few Scots (Scotts? Scottish? Scottsmen? I dunno...) back in the day, and the wee dram was told to the wife before heading out. Pub, curry, followed by more pub. I can honestly say I know the experience of falling into the gutter. Not as bad as one would think. Falling from laughing so hard probably made the landing lighter.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top