JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The students collectively chose this grey haired pony tailed teacher to give a speech. He managed to fit in the words impeachment, insurrection, misinformation and racism multiple times throughout the speech. If he is representative of where other teachers minds are at, we are in trouble. Thankfully he did not mention gun violence which amazed the heck out of me. It was one wet evening out there.

Anyways congrats to all the Grads out there, enjoy your freedoms while you have them.

The students collectively chose this grey haired pony tailed teacher to give a speech. He managed to fit in the words impeachment, insurrection, misinformation and racism multiple times throughout the speech. If he is representative of where other teachers minds are at, we are in trouble. Thankfully he did not mention gun violence which amazed the heck out of me. It was one wet evening out there.

Anyways congrats to all the Grads out there, enjoy your freedoms while you have them.
What is also noteworthy...
Of all the teachers or any other person the graduating class could have requested to speak at this important event in their lives, they chose this individual whose views they are certainly aware of and they apparently identify with.

What is also noteworthy...
Of all the teachers or any other person the graduating class could have requested to speak at this important event in their lives, they chose this individual whose views they are certainly aware of and they apparently identify with.
That is what worries me most. It could be that all the teachers have similiar views and this guy was just more well liked than the others but I am guessing he has a stronger grip on their minds. He also mentioned being a psych teacher (whatever that is).

And that is why I talk to my kids about what they are learning.
I've had teachers at the grade school level and the principal try to over ride what I teach them here at home.
That didn't work well and they stopped their tirades with my kids.

As a result my kids challenge the teacher/s on most points that they find odd, illogical, and down right stupid. When the teachers find out that they have full backing of both parents at home the BS stops.

Parents who are not engaged with their children's daily lives are doing everyone involved a disservice.

On follow up thought, the speeches are just a lot of blah, blah, blah. They're pulpits to people with no other audience besides the students. That our kids are being indoctrinated in this drivel is no surprise.
As expected, security was a joke.

On follow up thought, the speeches are just a lot of blah, blah, blah. They're pulpits to people with no other audience besides the students. That our kids are being indoctrinated in this drivel is no surprise.
As expected, security was a joke.
Security was busy finding people a place to sit in overfilled stadium. We got soaked as we had to park a block from school and sit at the edge of the stadium where rain was blowing in. As we were leaving I asked the security guy if he would bring my car around and he said he wished he was in his car.

Well, Congratulations Class of 2022. Music/advice break time.

Aloha, Mark
I get goosebumps every time I hear this song, so meaningful! I graduated HS 22 years ago, (class of 2000 booyah). It is hard to believe how far society has fallen in 22 years.
I can't imagine being 18 years old right now trying to start out in this pile of biden collapse, oops. I mean roaring economy 😒! Prayers for the grads!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top