JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ask & Wait (A&W), You ask, then wait, they never quite had the 'fast food' concept down, floats and shakes were quick, but the grill, well first they found a cow...
That's why ya just order the "Chubby Chicken Box"

54CD022B-2FD6-41FB-A8C5-DAE12939F9E2.png

Although I'm no longer much of a drinker, my brother and I always shared a dram of single malt on our birthdays as a ritual. Family from Scotland and all. He passed away last year from cancer and this is my birth month. Enjoyed a nice 18 year old Glenfiddich with him (in memory). Sad but 50+ years of great memories. We never fought, couldn't ask for a better relationship. Savor the time with your loved ones all.

Cheers,

Will

Discovered this recently... it's bonny delicious, and I like it way better than the Glenlivet.
Aberlour.JPG
Whoa... just noticed the light from the end table lamp in the living room waaaaay behind the bottle gives the whisky a really weird reddish color. o_O
Not so in the glass...

I liked this inscription on the lid of the can it comes in...

Let the deed show.JPG

Last Edited:
Soju and some weird plum wine.

My in laws are Japanese, they've turned this blackfoot/Irish boy into a big ole wine fan.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads