JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Rinse and repeat from last night.... 9ACC95C6-A588-410D-A83F-46CE1513958C.jpeg

It's been a while since I've made any of my world famous Planet Killer Mai Tais...

PlanetKiller_Alderaan.jpg

...so I'ma gonna groove on a few of these while the grill heats up for those New Yorkers I'm gonna grind on tonight...

PlanetKillerMaiTai.JPG

Out in the forest, looking across one of the Chain Lakes of the Coeur d'Alene river in the free state of Idaho.
A3D9CECE-64C5-4650-AD7A-013B4DF5E0D9.jpeg
Edit: if I were a better photographer I'd've included a photo of the houses across the lake lit up with string lights.

Last Edited:
Camping at La Pine State Park and decided to drive into Bend to Crater Lake Distillery to sample a few of their offerings and pick up "a few" bottles of what they have to offer. Caught some crap from the guys at work since it was just after twelve when we were there. Until someone piped up and said it's 5:00 o'clock somewhere!! 😂 17A068BC-904D-4171-B084-47C0AD8658CD.jpeg A5AC0F31-27B6-458A-B17D-41FCAD04F43E.jpeg 6691AD18-9FCC-4B3F-A4F8-8CAF017FD07B.jpeg BDFFA37B-51C1-48EE-ABBF-838F8B12C55D.jpeg

Tonight it's quad strength sleepytime tea.
Only recently have I stepped back from being a teetotaler (7 years booze free) and decided to have a couple on the weekends. I've become fond of Tin Cup whiskey and Hazy IPAs.

Back again to the Buffalo Trace with a few chunks of ice. Standard issue.

I did break the budget recently and devoured a bottle of Angel's Envy. Extra fancy cigar was also consumed.

Checking account is sad....

First time I've been down this road in a coon's age... and I'm 6 deep in 'em now...
Was gonna fix sump'n on the grill tonight, but with these damned things, you just can't plan any further ahead than the next drink! :eek:

Margaritas.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews