JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Doesn't matter, as long as it's IPA.

pro-2A people rule!

803937A6-ED33-4BD1-B660-DE9989E8EFAD.jpeg

Bloody Single Stack cocktail...
0313211745_wm.jpg

A family recipe the actual name goes by a different name but for a gun forum I named this the Bloody Single Stack. Blood Oranges are in season and this cocktail is a good warm up for summer parties though regular oranges dont quite work for this recipe so late winter it is...

1 part bourbon
1 part fresh squeezed blood orange juice
1/2 part triple sec.

fill shaker with ice (I use a mason jar with lid...) and shake like you've never shaken before. Strain into a martini glass and serve. Garnish with a wedge of blood orange if needing a final touch for presentation.

This simple recipe is one of those that goes down super easy and fast (make it a double...). Hopefully this isnt too non-pc for a gun forum, name your cocktail after something gun related. Bonus points for pics.

Disclaimer: guns and alcohol do not mix, no gun was handled while drinking. Drink responsibly. Shoot sober. Enjoy life.

Doesn't have a name but it's equal parts:

Gin
Campari
Creme de Violette
Lime Juice
Topped with 3-4 parts Prosecco

20210415_205539.jpg

I added the Prosecco on a whim, I think it was better without it.

Last Edited:
Me too, no alcohol since 2019. I am going crazy! I should be Red flagged or have a drink. One or the other. My second shot is due in ten days or so and two weeks after I can mask up and venture forth. I'll venture into a liquor store and buy the top dollar bottle of Jim Beam. (I like, but boycott Jack Daniels). I hope it quells my urge to surrender my AR's..

i wasnt even remotely alive in 1972. my parents were 12 and 11 years old LOL
Crap! Stopped drinking when I was 20 (sparing the gory details). Recently decided that I might have a glass of wine with the research hematologist who has saved my life 4 or 5 times. I received a bottle of Dom Perignon last Christmas and it is ready for our next get together.

In America, we call it Jameson (with the long A sound). In Ireland, they call it Jam-is-son (as in Jam). In my house, I call it damn good whiskey!
(Pic is guitar strap for my Bro Jim the 'Cogman').

Cogman Git Strap6.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads