JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, I might do mead first. But with a bit of juniper berries since I like the one I bought.

I would have thought you were a Faygo kind of guy...

2759166.0.jpg

After some ale, some Irish coffee!

That is on my list after this year's blackberry or I bottle the Acerglyn (maple wine) I have bulk aging. I'm going to try to make it like a low alcohol Gin.
Let us know how that stuff turns out! I was thinking of investing in my own still and making some tuica. But mead and ale first.

You can't swing a dead cat in this town (as Mark Twain might've said) and not hit yet another pale ale or IPA claiming to have even more hops than everyone else.

"We use 3 different hops in our beer." "Oh yeah? Well we put 7 in ours!" Then, at some point, they all taste like sucking on a penny. I'm a big fan of hops, but more (and more and more) is not always better.

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale has been a favorite of mine for decades. Gonna go do some re-arranging in the shed and take a couple of those delicious little green cans with me. Even better on tap if you can find it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top