JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, I might do mead first. But with a bit of juniper berries since I like the one I bought.

I would have thought you were a Faygo kind of guy...

2759166.0.jpg

After some ale, some Irish coffee!

That is on my list after this year's blackberry or I bottle the Acerglyn (maple wine) I have bulk aging. I'm going to try to make it like a low alcohol Gin.
Let us know how that stuff turns out! I was thinking of investing in my own still and making some tuica. But mead and ale first.

You can't swing a dead cat in this town (as Mark Twain might've said) and not hit yet another pale ale or IPA claiming to have even more hops than everyone else.

"We use 3 different hops in our beer." "Oh yeah? Well we put 7 in ours!" Then, at some point, they all taste like sucking on a penny. I'm a big fan of hops, but more (and more and more) is not always better.

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale has been a favorite of mine for decades. Gonna go do some re-arranging in the shed and take a couple of those delicious little green cans with me. Even better on tap if you can find it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top