JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll bet you like Neighbor Dudes there in Hermie. I was there yesterday w a couple of friends (regulars)... had a couple of nice IPAs but I can't remember the name. Such is generally the case with me and IPAs...

Actually, I am not a huge fan. The fact that they can't have an online taplist bothers me, probably more than it should. Most growler fill places have live taplists that show how much is left in each keg. Neighbor Dudes is also the most expensive growler fill place around.

I really do wish I could like them more because they do have a good selection usually and they are close. I do break down occasionally and go in but not very often.

Oh, and tonight I am drinking Occam's Hazer #4 from Barley Brown's. Excellent beer!!!

For some reason I thought it was a good idea to put a splash of blue curacao in my vodka cranberry.:eek:o_O

E4A942EB-3666-48D4-BE20-8BAF7F4C2071.jpeg

Anyone doing national night out in their neighborhood this Tuesday? We are in mine, my Neighbor is doing a Treager Brisket and all of us others are bringing sides and adult beverages! Should be a pretty awesome time here in Keizer!

Sipping the Gin. Too many distractions outside (flies, hornets, noise from down the hill, buzzards, etc.), so inside I go. Listening to good music. Wife, in a cute black dress, comes in dancing to said a bit. Little people are eating and watching the cartoons. I'm very tired, but I smile, and am so joyful for this family.

Blew the keg the other day.

Got a new 1/6 barrel of Blue Moon.

Hot as balls out, cold delicious Blue Moon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top