JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Scaldis ale again. This time, I'm tossing Bushmills red into the mix, 15 hour work day!

You deserve it, drink up!

75DB4684-5DBF-455D-A462-038F5B8DE8D6.gif

After playing Blackjack, hit the Roulette wheel for a few spins. Alas, though not surprisingly, no open Baccarat table on a Wednesday in this one-horse town. Had a decent Merlot with a steak dinner and enjoy the company of my father-in-law, wife, and children. Back on topic, been sipping the G&Ts since getting back. Potato-heads are down, so listening to the crickets and putting together the many work lists for personal and business. Hope you friends are having a pleasant evening too.

Talisker Storm Neat, it's not nearly as peaty as I was expecting, but it's still really good.

Added: Sitting with it for a while, it is peaty but it's more of a vegetal brine-y peat then a smokey Laphroig or an Ardbeg.

Last Edited:
Tried making a Margarita with fresh squeezed lime, fresh squeezed mandarins and Hornitos Tequila. Not bad, I don't think I will be buying the Hornitos Tequila
again, not enough Agave flavor for me and for the price it's not that great, I've had cheaper Tequilas that taste better.

I couldn't decide between a Finnish Long Drink (gin and grapefruit soda) and a Salty Dog (Gin and grapefruit juice, with salt rim) so I did a Long Salty Dog with grapefruit salt. I haven't mastered salt rimming yet but it still looks pretty and tastes good.
20180914_223124.jpg
2 oz Gin
6 oz Grapefruit Soda
Garnish with grapefruit salt rim.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA