JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Those are frozen granit stones, i dont like ice deluting my good whiskey.;)

Whisky Stones & Gifts

Well I think I'll try that, I think I can find suitable rocks in my driveway not nearly as expensive as those. :rolleyes: I do have some Scots blood back a ways, and hate to spend a penny frivolously! As a matter of fact I have some really pretty stones on my desk that should do nicely and I don't even have to scratch around in the dirt. Agate and tiger eye should look quite nice in my glass I have a whole hand full! :)
Having said that I still like it straight from the room temperature bottle, that allows the bouquet to drift to my nose better than if it's too cold. :cool:
BTW some whiskys are better with a touch of branch and a little ice.
That is my favorite way to drink Canadian Mist, sweetens it up somehow.
I wouldn't try that with tap water in the city. I'm blessed with Bear Whiz straight from my spring on the mountain! Some of the best tasting water I've ever lapped a lip around! :D
Gabby

You know it, I can't stand overcooked meat!

There's an old story told in Texas.

The cattleman sat down in the restaurant and ordered a T-bone steak. When the waiter brought the meal, the rancher said, "I wanted it cooked, not incinerated! Take it back. When you bring the next one, just make sure that the chef just 'waved it over the coals'." The waiter brought him the steak cooked just as the man asked. As he ate the steak the cattleman glowed, saying "It's just the way I like it... U.S.D.A. moist." :rolleyes::D

Well I think I'll try that, I think I can find suitable rocks in my driveway not nearly as expensive as those. :rolleyes: I do have some Scots blood back a ways, and hate to spend a penny frivolously! As a matter of fact I have some really pretty stones on my desk that should do nicely and I don't even have to scratch around in the dirt. Agate and tiger eye should look quite nice in my glass I have a whole hand full! :)
Having said that I still like it straight from the room temperature bottle, that allows the bouquet to drift to my nose better than if it's too cold. :cool:
I wouldn't try that with tap water in the city. I'm blessed with Bear Whiz straight from my spring on the mountain! Some of the best tasting water I've ever lapped a lip around! :D
Gabby

Normally I wouldn't spend money on something like that either but I've got nice friends that bought them for me.:D
I'm a likeable guy...:p

Nothing tonight, just water with an emergen c packet in it. I drink one every night this time of year and will continue through spring, it really does help to keep from getting sick most of the time.

However when Friday gets here it will be party time! :D

Gabby
If you know anything about drinking good bourbon you should put a little bit of water in it two ice cubes to a glass of whisky is fine if you like it neet a little little water added to a glass is good two shots of whisky in a glass add half a shot of water

My beverage of choice through Nov. 4th....

02EE3BC1-0486-4B63-8067-72BF61F22266.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads