JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
a handful of peanuts in a glass of coke every night. Something about the salt, nuts and coke makes for a good snack/drink something... I dunno. I like it though.

circa 1961~65 I worked as a tire buster in a retread shop.....primary break for those of us who didn't do coffee was a sack of salted oily Planters peanuts poured down the neck of a tall cold bottle of Pepsi cola......re-energized us before there was such as 'energizer drinks'.

Another plus, was the shop was across the alley from a potato chip maker. We could take a break, amble over to the Chip Foreman, & talk him out of a really greasy sack of still-warm reject potato chips. Add Pepsi in the back of the warehouse.....lounge around until the boss cruised thru looking for loafers. Made it almost worth going to work.

Of course in the half century since then my habits have changed.

Beer!

Root that is;):p

A long , long time ago ... in what seems a far different America...

We used to go to a small mom & pop pizza joint , next to a little hole in the wall bar...
Dad would order a pizza to go and we would go to the bar ...Dad would have a schooner of beer and I'd sit next to him at the bar and order one too , while we waited for the pizza...
The bartender would always say the same thing:
"You can have any beer you want kid....As long as its a Root beer."

Many years later when home on leave ... I had my first legal beer there...
The same bar , same bartender , same joke ....fun memory. :D
Andy

Just completed 20 reloads of 300BLK to fine tune my tests from Monday.

Its Miller time!!!:s0005::s0005::s0005:

Gonna be another empty bottle of XR tonight that was opened Fathers day in Alaska given to me by my son. I sure wish that he was here to help me finish it. He's 3,100 miles East though.:(
20171013_203540.jpg

Here's to you, here's to me, if we ever disagree, bubble gum you, here's to me!!!:p

Chivas 12 yr old.

For the flavor, the Vanilla Crown is pretty good. The Mrs. likes it. She also likes the Chivas.
Crown & Coke, sure, but won't drink Crown straight.

I believe that if you are going to mix, whether coke, or 7 ingredients, then just go for the well.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top