JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
01rednavigator,
How is it?....I enjoy whiskey....But if its sweet in flavor , it wouldn't be for me.
Speaking of whiskey...I think I'll pour me a drink of Knob Creek....:D
Andy
Good stuff!
But I'm enjoying bourbon these days, and been sipping Old Crow, and some Evan Williams, both are a tad bit sweet, just the way I like them. Have a little crow in the bottom of my glass as I punch these keys! Makers Mark is really good too but outside my pocketbook. Jameson's I like too.
I'll be glad when Oregon privatizes liquor sales, the state stores are double what you can buy the same thing in CA, We go to Brooking's Harbor every few months and save more than enough to pay for the gas and lunch with drinks at Sebastian's by the marina! The store at the state line is an alcoholic's delight, so much booze so little money!
LOL
Gabby

Good stuff!
But I'm enjoying bourbon these days, and been sipping Old Crow, and some Evan Williams, both are a tad bit sweet, just the way I like them. Have a little crow in the bottom of my glass as I punch these keys! Makers Mark is really good too but outside my pocketbook. Jameson's I like too.
I'll be glad when Oregon privatizes liquor sales, the state stores are double what you can buy the same thing in CA, We go to Brooking's Harbor every few months and save more than enough to pay for the gas and lunch with drinks at Sebastian's by the marina! The store at the state line is an alcoholic's delight, so much booze so little money!
LOL
Gabby

My dad has been drinking Old Crow for over 30 years, it is his favorite!

I've only lately been turned on to good Whisky and other hard drinks.
For years I had to have it mixed with something. But my pallet has
changed as I've aged.
Didn't care much for beer either but now have some I really like, such as Fat Tire.
I'll buy a bottle now and then as a treat for me, too expensive to stock the fridge with.
My regular beer is either MGD or Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Last Edited:
Just completed 20 reloads of 300BLK to fine tune my tests from Monday.

Its Miller time!!!:s0005::s0005::s0005:

Gonna be another empty bottle of XR tonight that was opened Fathers day in Alaska given to me by my son. I sure wish that he was here to help me finish it. He's 3,100 miles East though.:(
View attachment 397711

Here's to you, here's to me, if we ever disagree, bubble gum you, here's to me!!!:p

What the heck is in that glass?

I discoverd the Orygun brands of whiskeys to be pretty darn tasty with Broken Top being my new favorite. Has a really nice traditional Bourbon flavor with out the smokey finish, instead it has a nice hint of carmel. So far, im very impressed with the Three Sisters distilling and am looking forward to trying what else they come out with!
Normally its 3 fingers of Pendleton over broken ice, or a shot of sprite mixed in.
For a mixer, i gotta go with a Crown and Crown, or a 7 and 7, and for breakfast, a Tequelia Sunrise!:) lol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top