JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A word of caution, mixing all of those can sometimes lead to this happening.

View attachment 399082
But that would be a better fate than this. irish-yoga-funny-pictures-back-bench.jpg

I mean sandals with black socks in a suit? Even this redneck clown knows that's not a good idea. o_O

1792 tonight, because it was recommended by a friend who tries a lot of bourbons. My first sample tasted just a tad sweet, but when I try new styles, it never tastes "right" until I have a couple of nights in a row. I usually prefer scotch, though, with The Glenlivet as a standard for evaluating others. Glenlivet isn't one of the expensive scotches, nor the cheapest.

(It was a very good year).

Not really sour. Almost a cherry flavor without tasting like medicine. Pretty good, really. Took my wife to the home and garden show last winter. This bottle is all we brought home. :oops:

I'm out of gin so tonic water with lime now. Tomorrow's my friends 21st so tomorrow night's going to be interesting. Got some wine from Honeywood winery, a two towns hard cider variety pack, mike's hard lemonade variety pack, and because she likes japanese anime we got a bottle of sake, which I've never had.

For a sore throat:
  1. a 30 ounce thick Pyrex tumbler,
  2. 4 ounces of lemon juice,
  3. 3 dollops of honey
  4. 11/2 - 3 ounces of White Christmas Liquor, (30 proof)
  5. 5. the remainder of the tumbler is to be filled with 100-degree water
Stir the mixture so that the ingredients are emulsified. Drink the entire contents just before bedtime. This will permit you to sleep without awakening when the alcohol wears off. (There's just enough alcohol in it to help you rest and sleep). The lemon juice clears out the phlegm and the honey soothes the throat. This is a "palliative" and is not used as an intoxicating drink. (That isn't its purpose).

Way back when I liked really sweet booze I drank Southern Comfort, but I got away from that.
But later on when we would go out camping with dog friends (Vizsla's)
someone would usually bring along a bottle of Yukon Jack to share around the camp fire and it went down fine, everyone drank from the bottle figuring the alcohol killed the germs. LOL
Must have because we never got sick!

I invented a drink I call the Vinegaroon, it's a strong dash of Bragg vinegar say 1/4 to 3/8" in a highball glass and equal parts Tequila, and apple juice or cider to taste. The Bragg's gives it a nice zing that offsets the sweet juice, I added only a couple ice cubes, if I made a small drink with only an oz of booze.
You can adjust it to suite your taste I won't mind. :cool:
You can even substitute a citrus drink like Sanpellegrino, or Squirt but I like the apple juice or cider better as it goes with the vinegar better.
Try it and let me know how you like it.
Gabby

What am I drinking tonight? Good question, gin, vodka, tequila, gin, whiskey, gin, whiskey, absinthe, gin, whiskey, rum, brandy, Irish cream, vodka, apple cider, bourbon, absinthe and I'm feeling great. I went to the OMSI after dark and the theme was spirits, found a couple good gins, and most of the others were good too, I went back for seconds on the absinthe. Luckily tomorrow I get to sleep in.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top