JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pretty big assumptions for sure...

Good thing I don't work in a cubicle, then I'd be an idiot... I do work at a desk, but that's what System Engineers do... So I don't think I'm an idiot. And I take care of things for the "wife", just for the record...

Perhaps some people should limit their drinking and forum interactions...

Most of you work in cubicles and have wives that take care of "things" for you.

Behind every successful man is a great woman. If my wife can't do things for me and I for her then I am in the wrong marriage.

OH and you don't know me and you cant judge the members of this forum off of two people that you have met. Just an FYI

You people are seriously uneducated idiots that also have no real world military experience to base your banter off of. My god...and I know this because I have sold weapons to at least two of you. bubbleguming just quit. Most of you work in cubicles and have wives that take care of "things" for you.

Sooooo....am I the only one that laughed out loud reading this? I LOVE when people make assumptions. :p:rolleyes:

Behind every successful man is a great woman. If my wife can't do things for me then and I for her then I am in the wrong marriage.

OH and you don't know me and you cant judge the members of this forum off of two people that you have met. Just an FYI

Look at the trade feedback on this one...

You people are seriously uneducated idiots that also have no real world military experience to base your banter off of. My god...and I know this because I have sold weapons to at least two of you. bubbleguming just quit. Most of you work in cubicles and have wives that take care of "things" for you.

Oh, and when anyone says "you people" I always chuckle a bit and then roll my eyes. Must be the non-cubicle cubicle.

I mean if you call a 45,000 sq ft building that you own and run a business out of a cubicle then I guess he's right!:p:D

And of course you have no "real world military" experience either. :rolleyes:

@bobdog308 you're welcome to relieve yourself of all of us "idiots" and hit the road any time you want to. I'm sure you have better things to do anyway.

So I understand the desire to "fire a round back" , so to speak when someone gets snarky...but
If what they say ain't true...then it ain't a insult....and not really worth the time or effort to respond to...

Just posting this , so we don't have a dozen or so rebuttals and such.. not aiming my remarks at anyone....
Andy

So I understand the desire to "fire a round back" , so to speak when someone gets snarky...but
If what they say ain't true...then it ain't a insult....and not really worth the time or effort to respond to...

Just posting this , so we don't have a dozen or so rebuttals and such.. not aiming my remarks at anyone....
Andy

You can aim it at me, brother. No worries. I'll take one for the team. :D

So yeah, it looks like the good ol' Civil Disobedience(noncompliance) tactic is still working so far.
Also of note, recently, at least so far... jails are not able to keep new arrests in for more than one night, they've been releasing people like they're just there for paperwork, and really, so far it does seem like no real restriction of travel or ownership of specific property... and then of course they know who to turn to and where to go in order to stay "off the books" in terms of illegally acquiring weapons and such... But if the States decides to make criminals of the lot of us... what can they really do to us if we end up being "in for a penny, in for a pound"? short of an armed "insurrection" and "rebellion"; the State cannot really do much...confiscate guns, maybe, if they have the manpower to do so (just ask the County sheriffs... :rolleyes:)

On the other hand, with the simple fact that jails are not being built, and prisons are releasing criminals on a daily basis... I would argue that the need for armed citizens is greater than ever before.

Andy

And to add to this, I sure as hell wasn't raised to roll over and let ANYONE make assumptions or steam roll over mine or my fellow NWFA'ers good names. The amount of patriotism and/or service to this great country is not stronger anywhere else on the net.

So yeah, I challenge anyone to take a bite.

They'll be licking their arsehole for a month to get the taste out of their mouth.

It appears that I am not being clear...
I never said to roll over...
I just said that if it ain't true then it ain't a insult...and that I did not want this thread to turn into a stream of rebuttals to what is a useless comment.
I will now leave you all to this thread...
Andy

And to add to this, I sure as hell wasn't raised to roll over and let ANYONE make assumptions or steam roll over mine or my fellow NWFA'ers good names. The amount of patriotism and/or service to this great country is not stronger anywhere else on the net.

So yeah, I challenge anyone to take a bite.

They'll be licking their arsehole for a month to get the taste out of their mouth.

Phuqen A

Andy

I get where you're going Andy, and generally, I try to take that line myself. Harder to do when folks come here and insult the entire forum. That said, I've said my piece, I'll leave it go from here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top