JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am not sure that is true either. God made me 6'2" and I weighed 235 lbs in combat trim. I have been able to unscrew a little guy's head most of my life. Is that the god's law you are referring to.......or should the little guy have the same rights to defend himself (man's law)

I believe the right to defend yourself is a natural/ god given right.

Something about selling your cloak to buy a sword.....

I believe the right to defend yourself is a natural/ god given right.

Something about selling your cloak to buy a sword.....
Then why would God give me such an advantage over so many other men? Or even men (in general) over women. It was man's invention and rules that allowed them equal protection with both weapons and the force of law.

Whose God are we talking about? As a man, I'll make my own call.
I believe it is a physiological question that we all have to answer for ourselves. But why would he give us a right without the tools to exercise it? I suppose you could say he brought the inventors and law makers to the place that allowed it. I don't pretend to know the answer but it has always been a curiosity of mine when people talk about a "god given right"

I believe it is a physiological question that we all have to answer for ourselves. But why would he give us a right without the tools to exercise it? I suppose you could say he brought the inventors and law makers to the place that allowed it. I don't pretend to know the answer but it has always been a curiosity of mine when people talk about a "god given right"

My point precisely.

Maybe he is a she.

I don't have the answers either and that is true of most current events. I wish I did.

My point precisely.

Maybe he is a she.

I don't have the answers either and that is true of most current events. I wish I did.
I think many times the "answers" in these type of questions are really more like decisions. You do your study, apply your own intellect and decide what the truth is for you. Another word for it is faith. None of us are so different to avoid the natural truth's of life and lacking empirical evidence all we can do is make our decision as we move into the inevitability of our natural mortality..........good conversation, thankyou.

I think many times the "answers" in these type of questions are really more like decisions. You do your study, apply your own intellect and decide what the truth is for you. Another word for it is faith. None of us are so different to avoid the natural truth's of life and lacking empirical evidence all we can do is make our decision as we move into the inevitability of our natural mortality..........good conversation, thankyou.

Likewise

Good... you have an understanding of the Constitution (albeit with an apparently overestimated opinion of SCOTUS' scope of power)... Then you'll understand when I say that the entire Constitution (and our Constitutional republic) are based on a series of checks and balances. Three branches, seperate but equal, etc, etc...

What's the next check? The next balance? You know where this is going...

The "media" has pompously claimed itself as the "fourth estate"*

WRONG.

WE are the 4th Estate. WE are the last check, the last balance. WE are the form of governance that exists to balance and check the chartered government... the REAL enemy in the founder's eyes. A real and dangerous threat to a limited government populated by the people and for the people.

Dumb anti-gun argument-buster:
Most of the founders of this nation were war heroes, inventors, entrepreneurs, and visionaries. To suggest that they had no idea that technology would progress is just stupid, and that includes "arms". They knew good and well that technology would march on... many wielded a flintlock and lived to see the common use of modern semiauto weapons**

*There's probably some byzantine legend about how that tag came about. I don't care because it doesn't matter.

**The timeline seems completely off to me. I just made that up... don't use it unless you can confirm that it might be true. As a diclaimer... this is Friday night for me. I may have imbibed a beverage... or two?

Yeah... I should go now.

We are the ONLY thing standing between tyranny and freedom. Make no mistake, blood will be shed.

The choice is fairly simple. Count on the government to protect you while passing laws to disarm you.....

Or protect yourself. And understand that you aren't sheep. It's time to fight, **** or hit the fence.

@Ura-Ki

Steaming piles of brass, brother. At some point we have to stop being sheep and fight to be sheepdogs.
Me thinks your talking about watering the Tree of Liberty... It's mighty parched... Perhaps the rainy season will be here post haste.

We're being provoked into initiating the process of taking the country back, it's going to get real messy, it's gonna get real ugly too. But it's the only way to fully restore the Republic the Founding Fathers entrusted to future generations. We have an obligation to leave our children a better country than was left to us.

I suggest we all don our thermal pants, so that steaming pile of brass don't sear our legs... It's coming folks, can almost feel it in the air...

Me thinks your talking about watering the Tree of Liberty... It's mighty parched... Perhaps the rainy season will be here post haste.

We're being provoked into initiating the process of taking the country back, it's going to get real messy, it's gonna get real ugly too. But it's the only way to fully restore the Republic the Founding Fathers entrusted to future generations. We have an obligation to leave our children a better country than was left to us.

I suggest we all don our thermal pants, so that steaming pile of brass don't sear our legs... It's coming folks, can almost feel it in the air...

Me thinks the 2A is under attack more today than ever. And me thinks that Molon Labe is more important now than ever before.

Me thinks the 2A is under attack more today than ever. And me thinks that Molon Labe is more important now than ever before.
Amen Brother, Amen.

In total agreement that the Scmond Amendment is under the greatest attack its ever been under. But it's not just the Second Amendment, it's the First Amendment as well, if the message is contrary to what some want to hear. And the constitution itself is under attack, even from within the judicial system.

It feels as we're embarking on dark times. There will be trying times ahead and like the Founding Fathers, we may be faced with sacrificing everything to save the Republic. I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach this summer could indeed light the fuse to the powder keg...

The 97% appearantly have no clue exactly what the III% is truly capable of...

I'll wear short shorts like the infamous selous scouts did. :s0002:
q92c1fu5mqlz.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top