JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Either Kimber CDP, Keltec P3AT or both
Extra mag
Milt Sparks Versa II (horse/shark) or Uncle Mikes
Leatherman S2 Juice
Benchmade Osborne
Keys
Leatherman keychain light
Cell phone
Breitling Superocean Steelfish (yes a real one)

All depends on what my plans are for the day. This is what's currently weighing me down.

pockets1.jpg

On the average day I carry:

A Springfield XD40sc IWB right side up front,+2 12rd extended mags in a custom pouch that clips to my belt.

A S&W 640-3 .357 Magnum IWB left side small of my back,(I'm ambidextrous,and can shoot equaly well with both hands at multiple targets)+2 speed strips in back left pocket.

Right back pocket contains my wallet and brass knuckles.

Quick open S&W tactical folding blade cliped to right pocket and a 5" fixed blade straped to my left combat boot.

This may seem like an excessive amount of gear to carry on a regular basis,but chance favors the prepaired mind. Besides,being 6'4" and 245lbs.I hardly notice the extra weight;I carried a **** of alot more when I was still in the army.

Right rear: Wallet
Left Side or Left Rear: Surefire E2d LED Defender/Keys
Right Front: Cell Phone or Sig P238 (Depending on dress), Gerber FAST Knife
Right Hip: Glock 26 most of the time, occassionally Smith and Wesson M&P 9
Left Hip: 2 seventeen round magazines for 9mm's or two 6 round magazines for Sig P238.

I carry a P3AT 380 Kel-tec the majority of the time in a Galco pocket holster. Always have a knife and extra magazine.

If heading into a bad neighborhood or the woods I will take a Kimber Compact 45 acp, extra mag and light, along with my knife.

I have been wandering around for a lot of years in many states and have not been in a gunfight yet. So I may be a bit overconfident, and just don't enjoy having big iron on my belt all day long.:s0155:

Not shown (taking pic) is BlackBerry 8900 Curve

GLOCK 19 with Gripreductions mag chute, beavertail, and grip work including CCW texturing in BladeTech Nano IWB
Leatherman Wave
Mini maglite w/ LED upg
Spare magazine (gun and mag loaded with 124 gr Starfire JHP)

Sometimes carry my SIG Pro too....which I slightly prefer to the GLOCK, but the GLOCK carries better.

Carharts everyday

Right Cargo - Kershaw ZT300
Right Front - LCP in recluse holster
Right Rear - Wallet
Left Rear- Measuring tape
Left Front - Keys, space pen, chapstick, change
Left Cargo - Phone
Belt - Pager (work leash)
Shirt pocket - Earplugs:D

Last Edited:
Carharts everyday

Right Cargo - Kershaw ZT300
Right Front - LCP in recluse holster
Right Rear - Wallet
Right Left - Measuring tape
Left Front - Keys, space pen, chapstick, change
Left Cargo - Phone
Belt - Pager (work leash)
Shirt pocket - Earplugs:D
I get everything else, but what on earth is Right Left? I have lots of Carharts, but never seen one with a Right Left Pocket, is it an inside the leg pocket or what?

I get everything else, but what on earth is Right Left? I have lots of Carharts, but never seen one with a Right Left Pocket, is it an inside the leg pocket or what?

You mean you haven't seen the new carharts with the left right pockets.......:huh:

it's in my left rear, gotta get my pocket nomenclature down:s0155:.

You mean you haven't seen the new carharts with the left right pockets.......:huh:

it's in my left rear, gotta get my pocket nomenclature down:s0155:.

Ok, got it, wasn't sure if it was a typo or if there were new carharts out I hadn't seen yet, it sure sounded handy having a right left pocket though, like one slightly to the front-left of your right leg, like another carpenter's front pocket but offset. I love my carharts with lots of pockets, no limit what you can do with those durable pants.

I was in Walmart one day at the check out line and the older lady behind me and tapped me on the shoulder and said "I don't blame you for carrying a gun" then she opened her hand bag and she showed me her gun too, she was about 70ish and I just thought it was so neat...... you never know who's carrying!!!! P.S. She had her CWP TOO.....

I wear an African robe..under which I carry

- Benelli M1 Super 90 12 guage
- Two shotgun holder belts
- Full IPSC tactical Rig - Two Para Ord Custom 1911s.
- Three Mag holders, total of 6 14 rd mags
- Glock 21 Taped to my back incase I have my arms up
- S&W 649 on each ankle
- Cold Steel Recon Tanto Combat knife taped to each forearm.
- Level 4 body Armour with metal entry mask tucked between my legs
- North American Arms .22 single shots in both orifices with retreavel strings.

;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top