JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I realize this is an old thread, but I read through it and just thought some would find it useful and bump it up.
For me:

Wallet in my right back pocket, inside is one of those cheesy folding credit card knives.
Kershaw Blur its right next to the wallet in the rear pocket, much more comfortable that way.

Carry at about 3 o'clock is one of 2 pistols, Sig P220 Carry when I'm wearing more loose clothing as I haven't found an IWB I want. And when going for a more concealed carry my PPQ M2.

From right pocket is my phone.

Left front pocket i leave open for whatever I may be carrying outside the norm.

Spare mag (only carry one when I have the Sig, a double stack 9 is more than i care to sticking out the other side for me.)

Keys one a caribiner on my 9 o'clock.

Things I keep in my car daily;
Spare mag for either gun, Streamlight Strion, Smith & Wesson folder as a backup knife, collapsable baton, lighter.

My left front pocket I carry my phone and some dog crap bags. Right front I carry my keys and a pocket knife. Pretty much all I carry, no need for a wallet or gun when I am walking the pooch. Pooch is a big boy at 125 lbs. Nobody even gets close.:D

Knife, Flashlight, Cell phone, pistol (either with a spare mag or a with a second pistol).

I also carry a go-bag with me to work that has a sewing kit, emergency blanket, collapsible water bottles, jerky, two mags, multiple flashlights, lighter, leatherman, tape, and (now) a water filter.

http://www.amazon.com/Sawyer-Produc...8&qid=1413557123&sr=8-1&keywords=Sawyer+water

The thought with this is in case I have to walk from home or while I'm out to be able to get home still. I can drink from any water source (as long as it isn't chemically/radiologically contaminated), start a fire and hunker for a bit and keep going. Without a car, anything farther than ten miles is a hike that I am not looking forward to.

I carry $200-$400 so I can try to buy my way out of a situation......

Just kidding.

Depending upon where I go, I carry a g-26and that's about it, other than keys.

Oh, and I always have my 140# GSD with me.:D

Scares the bad guys, is a babe magnet to the good babes, is friendly when I tell him its OK............:D

Right side holster with Ruger LC 9 and one spare magazine. Under my shirt. Right rear pocket Tarus TCP.380 in a pocket holster. Left side belt clip another mag for the 9mm. Left front pocket, nice spring loaded blade with a seat belt cutter and glass breaker on it. Going to add a can of OCS here pretty soon.

Cell phone in shirt pocket. Sometimes I will carry a second smaller blade clipped inside my waist band as well. Need to get an asp since the hood has some people who cannot contain or train their dogs, and it makes it difficult to take one of my dogs on my walks, because they will not take shot off another dog if they come approaching. Mine are very well trained and behaved, but when the tweakers dog comes snarling they don't much like it.

Also usually carry a small LED flashlight with high, low and strobe function in back pocket next to wallet.

Last Edited:
Not much different in 4 years, seems like.

This was my junk today:

Wallet, DROID, S&W 638, Streamlight, Ultratech, Car transponder and I.D.
TDC.jpg

Seems like we could all exchange pocket junk and come out about the same. :D

Last Edited:
I carry several small, concealed artifacts that can perform a number of tasks in different situations as required. I would never refer to them as weapons because that infers forethought, premeditation of use.
Some might infer the caveat that nothing I own is worth another's life but then inferences can be misleading; certainly inferences are beyond my ability to control fate being the fickle fiend that it is.

I carry several small, concealed artifacts that can perform a number of tasks in different situations as required. I would never refer to them as weapons because that infers forethought, premeditation of use.
Some might infer the caveat that nothing I own is worth another's life but then inferences can be misleading; certainly inferences are beyond my ability to control fate being the fickle fiend that it is.

UH, whachu' say??????????:)

Sumpin' bout the inferences to premediation to caveats to the artifacts?:)

My everyday go is either my M&P 9MM Shield (which i want to get rid of) or my XDS, my Kershaw knife, my wallet with my CHL, my keys, my watch and my wedding ring. Those are the things I have to have to not feel naked

Wallet, keys, Ruger LCP .380, spare mag and a Gerber 650. In Klamath County I carry a Ruger Blackhawk .357 openly and in the city a concealed 1911.

No matter where I am, fortunately for me my phone stays plugged into the wall at home.

Wallet, keys & alarm fob, Osborne designed Benchmade, sm pill container, handkerchief, Sig-Sauer P-290RS 9mm in a SHTF Gear ITW holster, spare 8rnd mag in a Leatherman pouch, iPhone 4-S and a tiny LED flashlight. Also, a Citizen, Eco-Drive, analog watch. The Eco-Drive self charges on ambient light!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top