JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1. Car keys.
2. Mailbox key with photon light
3. Wallet.
4. Surefire E2D Defender
5. Milt Sparks VMII with either a Colt 1911 or Kimber
6. Laptop for work...

Keys, wallet, phone, etc.

Keychain baton pepper spray

CRKT M16 Special Forces folder

Benchmade Nimravus fixed

Glock 19 if concealed, 17 if open

2 extra mags

Point Blank level IV kevlar

Surefire E2D

In the truck:

Glock 34 in bladetech thigh with sheath for Benchmade

Colt 6940 and Rem 870

Eagle operator style plate carrier with rifle plate and SERPA on chest for 19 or 17

TAG gear bag strapped to the back of the drivers seat gives easy access to extra mags, med kit, maps, log books etc. and a Surefire 10x Dominator 500 lumen light.

Probably more stuff I missed.

(shown in pic)
Glock 30 W/ Trijicon night sights
4 mags W/ Pierce grip extensions
Insight X2 sub-compact tac-light
Benchmade 9051 AFO II auto knife

(not shown)
My keys, with handcuff key and lighter like Mxitman's
5:11 concealed carry holster shirt- <broken link removed>
I just got the holster shirt, and it is awesome. Also have a few other holsters for concealed.

Normally:

1) Wallet
2) Pocket knife - either Spyderco Delica or SAK Compact
3) Keys w/ Photon Light and Atwood Whistle
4) S&W 642 in a DeSantis Pocket Holster
5) iPhone

That's it.

Keys. A bunch of them.

Pocket change. A bunch of it.

Zippo lighter. And I don't smoke.

Handkerchief.

Pocket knife. Kershaw Leek.

Wallet.

At least one handgun. Usually two. The primary one is always in a shoulder holster. Could be anything from a .38 snubnose, to a .44 revolver, depending on the season, the weather, and depending what hunting season might be open. The second gun is always my LCP, in a shirt pocket.

That's all, folks!

WAYNO.

-wallet
-blackberry
-benchmade mel perdue 3550 auto
-keys (minimal set)
-Kahr P9 with a ported barrel
-mitch rosen belt slide holster
-mitch rosen double mag pouch
- 9mm poweball
- seiko watch
-and Dog tags

sig039.jpg

Plus wallet, and gun holster depending on how I carry it.

mxitman.... What the heck is that gun? Pretty sweet.

E46 facelifted sedan...... or for you non bimmer types, its a 2004 325i with sports pkg. Gotta be the best damn commuter car ever made.
Nice, glad to have another BMW driver on here, especially an E46 Driver. I drive a preface E46 323i with sports and premium package + mods. Love that car.
No one carries condoms? Got to have all kinds of protection.lol
Married so no condoms :D

Oh and a pic of my daily carry since I didn't have one before.

To recap, Wallet (no cash) Smartphone, Bluetooth headset, keys, kershaw multi-tool, mag-lite, and glock19.

I currently open carry, although it's difficult since I don't have my license yet and half the time I'm in Beaverton or Portland where I can't, so it depends on my destination if I carry or not for now. Just waiting on USPS to deliver it so it won't matter.

Yea it's a Sig P238 with night sights, I upgraded from my P3AT when it came out last year. I also got one in all blue for my wife and when i can get away with a larger gun I carry my Colt New Agent .45

sig005.jpg

Do yourself a favor!!! Ditch that holster!!!! You spent how much on the gun, extra mags, knife... and you shelled out a whole $15 for the holster!!!!

Get a nice milt sparks or similar holster, WELL worth it!!! I got a nice IWB Dark leather for $35 on ebay, You can get new ones for $65...

Best investment after you buy the gun is to get some nice leather to hang it with!!! I would only carry a 380 or G26 with me, after I got some good leather I started carrying my HK USP CT45. It makes a HUGE difference!!! And I feel like the gun wont just fall out!!!

The only reason I say anything is because I had the holster for a year befor I upgraded, and now I use it for storage...

DSCF1359.jpg

HK USP CT-45
Hazel Custom Gunleather IWB Holster
Extra 10rd mag
Kershaw 1550 (work knife, very sharp, and gets used ALOT!)
Ultrafire Cree3 (fenix L1d copy)
Iphone
Wallet
Invicta 5223 Sapphire Crystal Skeleton manual Dive watch

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show