JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For me:
1) Key ring, on a carabiner, clipped to my 9 o-clock belt loop

2) Wallet, right cargo pocket

3) Smokes & lighter, most of the time in my left cargo pocket

4) Kel Tec P3AT in my left front pocket

5) iPhone in my right front pocket

6) NEBO AT09K flashlight clipped into my left rear pocket

7) Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops folder clipped into my right front pocket

8) Glock 19 at 3 o-clock in either a belt slide, or IWB holster.

9) extra mag for the Glock in a vert. holster right above my left front pocket.

10) M Tech neck knife

I wear Carhartt work pants almost every day.
-Right front - Spyderco Endura clipped on, Keys inside.
-Left front - Blackberry
-Left rear - Wallet
-Right rear - Benchmade Rescue Hook
-Left Tool Pocket - Surefire Defender
-Right Tool Pocket - Usually Benchmade Auto, sometimes Gerber Multi-tool too.
-Right Hip - Kimber TLE II in Serpa Holster.

I have made mention of this before but it works so well for my EDC that I will bring it up again. I use a Maxpedition Triad Admin Pouch to carry most of my gear on my belt. It is quick and easy to strap on every day and when I have it I know I've got everything. It has a spot for my Leaterman Wave and cell phone plus various pockets and pouches for all my other stuff. In the back hidden pouch I have an Adventure Medical Kits - Pocket Survival Kit, containing an assortment of items that may be useful in emergency or dad to day situations. In front of that there is a zippered pouch that I keep my small wallet, a led pen light, spare mag for my carry gun(they're small and thin), a tube of Carmex, and a small assortment of bandages and first aid items. I know it sounds like a lot of stuff to fit in a small belt pouch but it is laid out very well and carries very easy on the hip. I keep my keys in my left front and my ccw in the right front in a pocket holster. I feel that this setup has worked best for me from a comfort standpoint as I don't have bulging pockets stuffed with all of my goodies and I don't end up forgetting something because it's just strap on and go. It just combines the cell phone holster, leatherman pouch, mag carrier, and adds pockets for lots of other gear in a simple, easy system that makes me want to bring it.

Here is a link to the Triad Admin pouch..... http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=479&idcategory=6#details

Typically for me, it's
1)Wallet
2)Keys (sometimes 2 sets depending if I'm at work or not)
3)Cell Phone
4)Kershaw Multi-tool (has external blade that is out instantly as opposed to a leatherman)
5)Mag-lite
6)If I'm at work, spare key and cell phone on lanyard around my neck
7)Glock 19 Open carry, still waiting on CWP.

I wear Carhartt work pants almost every day.
-Right front - Spyderco Endura clipped on, Keys inside.
-Left front - Blackberry
-Left rear - Wallet
-Right rear - Benchmade Rescue Hook
-Left Tool Pocket - Surefire Defender
-Right Tool Pocket - Usually Benchmade Auto, sometimes Gerber Multi-tool too.
-Right Hip - Kimber TLE II in Serpa Holster.

M.Link.......... quite an arsenal!:)

sig039.jpg

Plus wallet, and gun holster depending on how I carry it.

Blackberry
Car Keys. (Down to minimal always. Car key, FOB, carabiner, house key, garage key, mailbox key, Original Photon light)
Wallet (no cash ever)

(soon to be XD40 or P90)

I adapt my carry gun to what I wear. If the gun can't be concealed readily that day. The Beretta 21A in a front pocket holster. Otherwise, a g/26 or larger iwb.

No cash...Ever? :s0131:

Ever.

That's true, I NEVER carry cash unless I'm on the way from somewhere and the bank to put it in. (bank I mean Credit Union..)

I have had my wallet stolen a few times in the past and only ONCE I have had cash in it. That you cannot recover. Stolen cards money is replaced. I'd rather a thief leave my wallet alone when they realize my government robs me enough.

It's just a habit. There are some times when I may have $20 or less... but it's not very often. I did carry cash on me when I bought a firearm from somebody on this board.. that was an exception.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top