JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Either Kimber CDP, Keltec P3AT or both
Extra mag
Milt Sparks Versa II (horse/shark) or Uncle Mikes
Leatherman S2 Juice
Benchmade Osborne
Keys
Leatherman keychain light
Cell phone
Breitling Superocean Steelfish (yes a real one)

All depends on what my plans are for the day. This is what's currently weighing me down.

pockets1.jpg

On the average day I carry:

A Springfield XD40sc IWB right side up front,+2 12rd extended mags in a custom pouch that clips to my belt.

A S&W 640-3 .357 Magnum IWB left side small of my back,(I'm ambidextrous,and can shoot equaly well with both hands at multiple targets)+2 speed strips in back left pocket.

Right back pocket contains my wallet and brass knuckles.

Quick open S&W tactical folding blade cliped to right pocket and a 5" fixed blade straped to my left combat boot.

This may seem like an excessive amount of gear to carry on a regular basis,but chance favors the prepaired mind. Besides,being 6'4" and 245lbs.I hardly notice the extra weight;I carried a **** of alot more when I was still in the army.

Right rear: Wallet
Left Side or Left Rear: Surefire E2d LED Defender/Keys
Right Front: Cell Phone or Sig P238 (Depending on dress), Gerber FAST Knife
Right Hip: Glock 26 most of the time, occassionally Smith and Wesson M&P 9
Left Hip: 2 seventeen round magazines for 9mm's or two 6 round magazines for Sig P238.

I carry a P3AT 380 Kel-tec the majority of the time in a Galco pocket holster. Always have a knife and extra magazine.

If heading into a bad neighborhood or the woods I will take a Kimber Compact 45 acp, extra mag and light, along with my knife.

I have been wandering around for a lot of years in many states and have not been in a gunfight yet. So I may be a bit overconfident, and just don't enjoy having big iron on my belt all day long.:s0155:

Not shown (taking pic) is BlackBerry 8900 Curve

GLOCK 19 with Gripreductions mag chute, beavertail, and grip work including CCW texturing in BladeTech Nano IWB
Leatherman Wave
Mini maglite w/ LED upg
Spare magazine (gun and mag loaded with 124 gr Starfire JHP)

Sometimes carry my SIG Pro too....which I slightly prefer to the GLOCK, but the GLOCK carries better.

Carharts everyday

Right Cargo - Kershaw ZT300
Right Front - LCP in recluse holster
Right Rear - Wallet
Left Rear- Measuring tape
Left Front - Keys, space pen, chapstick, change
Left Cargo - Phone
Belt - Pager (work leash)
Shirt pocket - Earplugs:D

Last Edited:
Carharts everyday

Right Cargo - Kershaw ZT300
Right Front - LCP in recluse holster
Right Rear - Wallet
Right Left - Measuring tape
Left Front - Keys, space pen, chapstick, change
Left Cargo - Phone
Belt - Pager (work leash)
Shirt pocket - Earplugs:D
I get everything else, but what on earth is Right Left? I have lots of Carharts, but never seen one with a Right Left Pocket, is it an inside the leg pocket or what?

I get everything else, but what on earth is Right Left? I have lots of Carharts, but never seen one with a Right Left Pocket, is it an inside the leg pocket or what?

You mean you haven't seen the new carharts with the left right pockets.......:huh:

it's in my left rear, gotta get my pocket nomenclature down:s0155:.

You mean you haven't seen the new carharts with the left right pockets.......:huh:

it's in my left rear, gotta get my pocket nomenclature down:s0155:.

Ok, got it, wasn't sure if it was a typo or if there were new carharts out I hadn't seen yet, it sure sounded handy having a right left pocket though, like one slightly to the front-left of your right leg, like another carpenter's front pocket but offset. I love my carharts with lots of pockets, no limit what you can do with those durable pants.

I was in Walmart one day at the check out line and the older lady behind me and tapped me on the shoulder and said "I don't blame you for carrying a gun" then she opened her hand bag and she showed me her gun too, she was about 70ish and I just thought it was so neat...... you never know who's carrying!!!! P.S. She had her CWP TOO.....

I wear an African robe..under which I carry

- Benelli M1 Super 90 12 guage
- Two shotgun holder belts
- Full IPSC tactical Rig - Two Para Ord Custom 1911s.
- Three Mag holders, total of 6 14 rd mags
- Glock 21 Taped to my back incase I have my arms up
- S&W 649 on each ankle
- Cold Steel Recon Tanto Combat knife taped to each forearm.
- Level 4 body Armour with metal entry mask tucked between my legs
- North American Arms .22 single shots in both orifices with retreavel strings.

;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads