JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like how he had to interrupt her every time she was about to make a point. Apparently we can't have someone actually speak more than one sentence in opposition. God forbid anyone actually hear both sides of the argument.

He loves to push that "why do you need" nonsense. Sure, because all of the rights protected by the Constitution contain that famous caveat "as long as you can prove that you need it". What a jackass.

jack arse is an understatement. go home Piers morgan!

The UK doesn't want him either. Those polls are stupid too - they manipulate the answer they want by polling people that normally share their agenda.

Ask 100 lumberjacks if logging should be banned - I bet you get 90% No answers
Ask 100 Hippies if logging should be banned - I bet you get 90% Yes answers

So if I am anti-logging I am going to make sure that I poll people who share that view to skew the poll towards my agenda.

Those polls are bogus, there is nothing fair about them.

I can just hear the dribble coming from his mouth and didn't watch it most anti won't let anyone finish a sentence anyways unless they are agreeing with each other so why even bother. You have to be rude and inconsiderate in the first place to want to change the foundation on which our country was built. I want to start a full auto reinstatement petition to help divert these brainwashing wolves in sheeples clothing attention.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top